Foreign football - Page 21 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, RDFH64 said:

You going to Germany for euros Ramy?

If I can mate. Mrs.Ramy never been to Germany.. 😂😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If I can mate. Mrs.Ramy never been to Germany.. 😂😂😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I’ll look out for a giant wi a squirrel on his heid 😜

1 hour ago, RDFH64 said:

I’ll look out for a giant wi a squirrel on his heid 😜

😂😂. I mentioned to my wife that Germany was always a country I wanted to visit, and now that I'm retired, we should go. Her first words, and I kid you not mate, "Who are Scotland or Celtic playing"... True story...😂😂😂. Mrs. Ramy knows the craic, she no daft....😂

A bit feisty in Rome tonight 3 sent off and a player hit on the head with a bottle, Lazio beat Roma 1-0 courtesy of a dodgy VAR awarded penalty to progress to the Coppa Italia semi finals. Exactly what a proper derby should be 😀

Mourinho sacked by Roma they sit 9th in the table. Two red cards in two games wouldn’t have helped his plight, sure I read him and his coaching staff have received 13 reds since he returned to Italy. Could be the end of him in the big European leagues, he’ll probably head off (see what I did there) to Saudi to top up his pension 

4 hours ago, dan cake said:

Mourinho sacked by Roma they sit 9th in the table. Two red cards in two games wouldn’t have helped his plight, sure I read him and his coaching staff have received 13 reds since he returned to Italy. Could be the end of him in the big European leagues, he’ll probably head off (see what I did there) to Saudi to top up his pension 

Next Newcastle manager?

29 minutes ago, Jersey Jim said:

Next Newcastle manager?

Probably be a vacancy there in the summer Howe being linked strongly with the England job which will be available, Newcastle’s Saudi owner’s would love a big name which rightly or wrongly Mourinho still is

59 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

If he hadn't gone off the rails a bit he would be the same level as Messi and Ronaldo. Guy could do absolutely anything with the ball, so exciting to watch.

My dad took me to see him at Barca for my 18th, think it was racing Santander. Barca won 2-0 he got both, a free kick and a header.

A young Messi came off the bench if I remember correctly.

12 hours ago, slasher said:

Currently pumping Sevilla 4-1 at home. I’m thinking they might just pull this off!

Carvajal's 99th minute winner for Real at home to Almeria yesterday will have been a sickener for them.

1 hour ago, Fairbairn said:

Carvajal's 99th minute winner for Real at home to Almeria yesterday will have been a sickener for them.

Girona drew against them last week which cost them first place , looking good for a champions league spot tho. Think the title is just beyond them although Madrid may drop points when the champions league restarts

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

IMO shades of favourable refereeing for the  big team helped Real comeback.

I only saw brief clips but think Almeria (and hence Girona ) have cause to feel hard done by.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

I read on twitter last night that Chelsea have 13 players whose contracts don’t expire until into the next decade. That’s crazy. 

Sky and talksport seem genuinely dissappointed that the epl clubs have only spent a collective 50m in January 

3 hours ago, EddardStark said:

I read on twitter last night that Chelsea have 13 players whose contracts don’t expire until into the next decade. That’s crazy. 

That's Dundee Utd under Jim McLean style 🤔

4 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

Interesting times in Spain, Bellingham allegedly called Greenwood a rapist when they played against one another.

No doubt Sky will be playing this down as he’s Englands golden boy, not much mentioned about the trouble at West Brom last weekend I noticed 

On 2/2/2024 at 8:48 PM, Hertsscot said:

Interesting times in Spain, Bellingham allegedly called Greenwood a rapist when they played against one another.

Good on him

On 2/2/2024 at 8:54 PM, dan cake said:

No doubt Sky will be playing this down as he’s Englands golden boy, not much mentioned about the trouble at West Brom last weekend I noticed 

Sky and talksport were the same when the racist indicent happened in Italy causing a player to walk off. Sky and talksport were on about how Italy has a big problem. This was the same weekend where a Sheffield Wednesday fan was caught on camera making monkey gestures at a player.