Foreign football - Page 13 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Foreign football

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fuckin pathetic...

Out and out cheating, his teams are always horrible to watch but the prick knows how to win games by whatever ways possible 🤬Come on Seville do it for football 👍

Hamburg doomed to spend another year in the 2nd Bundesliga unless they can overcome a 3-0 deficit at home to Stuttgart, who look to have saved themselves from another relegation nightmare. A team I follow in Germany Arminia Bielefeld having to play Weisbaden in a play off battle 2nd Bundesliga/3rd Bundesliga.

You really need to see why the Bordeaux game was abandoned due to a Bordeaux fan "assaulting" the Rodez goalscorer

Simulation to the max

5 hours ago, vanderark14 said:

You can tell by Jose's body language he would fucking shit himself if Taylor had turned round and went for him. 

That would be a great sight, a horrible shit shitting himself 💩💩💩

8 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Was hoping the Hammers might win due to Moyes but their fans' scummy behaviour and Robbie Savage has put me right off.

I was glad they won. A minority of fans on both sides took the shine of it a little but I was glad moyes got the win. 

56 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

I might be on my own here but the introduction of the Conference League has been good IMO, thats 2 teams who have won a trophy for the first time in a long time. 

No disagreement here. Was a disgrace that the ECWC was scrapped without a replacement competition taking its place. 

22 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

No disagreement here. Was a disgrace that the ECWC was scrapped without a replacement competition taking its place. 

If I as to have one slight gripe - its only been one by teams from the big 5 so far but I believe teams from other countries could win this - I honestly think Celtic or Rangers could win that trophy

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

If I as to have one slight gripe - its only been one by teams from the big 5 so far but I believe teams from other countries could win this - I honestly think Celtic or Rangers could win that trophy

Rangers got further than West Ham in the trophy that was a level up last year so I definitely think we'd have a decent chance of winning it.  Must admit I felt a pang of regret watching the West Ham celebrations last night as that could/should have been us last year.  My only gripe with the tournament is the name - Conference League seems to undersell it a bit IMO, a bit like those cups that the non league teams play for down south.

27 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Rangers got further than West Ham in the trophy that was a level up last year so I definitely think we'd have a decent chance of winning it.  Must admit I felt a pang of regret watching the West Ham celebrations last night as that could/should have been us last year.  My only gripe with the tournament is the name - Conference League seems to undersell it a bit IMO, a bit like those cups that the non league teams play for down south.

Could always rename it as the EUFA cup but that wouldn't work would it 🤔

Agree with the above. Conference is a stupid name but the tournament itself is a good thing. Would be good if they could find a way to have more teams from smaller countries in the group stages rather than it just being the lower finishing teams from the big 5.

12 minutes ago, Diamond Scot said:

Agree with the above. Conference is a stupid name but the tournament itself is a good thing. Would be good if they could find a way to have more teams from smaller countries in the group stages rather than it just being the lower finishing teams from the big 5.

Agree with that as well.  Teams from countries like ourselves have a chance of winning that.  Rangers proved it a couple of years back in the Europa League that it is possible.  Champions League way out of our depth now.  I know West Ham are from the Big League but I would fancy Celtic or Rangers against them.  Here's hoping our 4 clubs can do well this year.