Scotland Ukraine. Will it go head?…. - Page 31 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland Ukraine. Will it go head?….

Malcolm

27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

This is our first crack at a World Cup Final in over 23 years... 

Technically not correct - we get a crack at this every 4 years, and have failed for the last 23 years of them.

Edited by Brummie Hibs

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Opinions vary. Why don't you go and see your doctor and see if he can transplant you a set of balls !! Troll..

You're not posting an opinion, you are posting lies and bull shit

14 hours ago, ger intae them said:

You and Rambo Ramond can go and fuck them, I just hope we beat them, any way any how.

😀 We've got the poundland version of Rambo.... Dumbo.

Stallone / Rambo is a bit of a midget also. I think all this tough talk is basically small man syndrome.

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You're not posting an opinion, you are posting lies and bull shit

I would wager you are the type of bloke, who, when it kicks off, would bolt to the cludgy, while Big Ramy is in the middle of it given it yaldy !!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, thplinth said:

😀 We've got the poundland version of Rambo.... Dumbo.

Stallone / Rambo is a bit of a midget also. I think all this tough talk is basically small man syndrome.

Naw, I back my mouth up, always have, and always will. I have sent a fair few to the dentist over the years. Govan Bhoy... Now please stay on topic...

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I would wager you are the type of bloke, who, when it kicks off, would bolt to the cludgy, while Big Ramy is in the middle of it given it yaldy !!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Is that really the best you can do? an attempt to make yourself look like a tough guy. 🤣 In my experience its the people who talk about being tough who do the running.

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Ok Slanderk What lies am I posting? Put the crayons down, and enlighten me...

there's no point, you would deny it even if the lies are pointed out to you.

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

there's no point, you would deny it even if the lies are pointed out to you.

Actually incorrect. I am curious. You called me a liar, and a bullshiter. I think I am entitled to know why you have posted these horrible accisations. It's safe. You can come out of the cludgy now and explain yourself..

16 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Talking about yourself in the third party I see. 😀 Delusions of grandeur. Playing some 'character' in a movie running only in your head.

I prefer my script... "John Dumbo was no ordinary man... he had been trained by experts in cyber warfare to be one of the stupidest men on the internet. He could kill a man just by arguing with him, effectively lowering his IQ to the point he would forget to breath and die...he was just minding his business passing through a small website one day shouting "BOOOOM YA CUNTZ" at the top his voice every few seconds when he encountered Sherriff Vanderark for the first time..."

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Talking about yourself in the third party I see. 😀 Delusions of grandeur. Playing some 'character' in a movie running only in your head.

I prefer my script... "John Dumbo was no ordinary man... he had been trained by experts in cyber warfare to be one of the stupidest men on the internet. He could kill a man just by arguing with him, effectively lowering his IQ to the point he would forget to breath and die...he was just minding his business passing through a small website one day shouting "BOOOOM YA CUNTZ" at the top his voice every few seconds when he encountered Sherriff Vanderark for the first time..."

Forget to take yir meds this morning Duhplinth..

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually incorrect. I am curious. You called me a liar, and a bullshiter. I think I am entitled to know why you have posted these horrible accisations. It's safe. You can come out of the cludgy now and explain yourself..

you're entitled to fuck all little rambo

14 hours ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

The way the Ukranians are playing this out is exactly what could fuck us. How do you think the mindset of the referee will be with, apparantly according to the Ukranian camp, claiming the entire world is behind them. We will have absolutely room for error. I hope to fuck the officiating does not fall on the sympathy bit. I'm not joking here. It is very possible. There will be a mammoth amount of pressure on the ref... The longer this goes on, the more it hurts us. The Ukranian camp have been fucking disrespectful and arrogant since they drew us, we have been nothing but humane, accommodating, and repectful, now they are playing their hand.. politics aside, I hope we fuckin hammer them.. I'm sure they would not bend over backwards for us if it was the other way round.. 

Yes, your respectful humanity is oozing from every word of that post.  

1 hour ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

They have a huge advantage now with their training preparedness, much more so than us. 

Rather than trying to dissect a lot of the nonsense you are spouting, I am interested in this point (made by some others as well). What "huge advantage" do they have? As far as I can tell the clubs are arranging friendlies so surely no different to them playing in their normal domestic league had Russia not invaded? Personally I would rather the squad was playign competitive games rather than show pieces in the build up.

I'm as frustrated like most regards the lack of clarity on the dates, but a much larger concern is the prep time Wales will have rather than Ukraine. 

5 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Ukraine manager now confirmed that the players from domestic based clubs will meet up for a training camp at the end of the month to get ready for the Scotland game in June.

ok, this may change my opinion slightly!

14 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Ukraine manager now confirmed that the players from domestic based clubs will meet up for a training camp at the end of the month to get ready for the Scotland game in June.

Are they allowed to do that?

Surely both squads are supposed to meet up X number of days prior to a fixture. 

6 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

Are they allowed to do that?

Surely both squads are supposed to meet up X number of days prior to a fixture. 

I doubt that they will be together solid for the whole of May, more a week with the Dynamo and Shakhtar players joining up (as Dynamo have more friendlies to play, including a game v Dinamo Zagreb)... suppose it not really any different when the likes of Finland or Slovakia announce games that are played in January in Middle East, which are made up of domestic based players.

Its already been confirmed that players from clubs outside of Ukraine will not be called upon, this is just for domestic based players.

Edited by wanderer

16 minutes ago, rOsCo2 said:

ok, this may change my opinion slightly!

Yes, folk on this board think I am talking nonsense mate, but it is the truth.. Can our players leave their club side and strictly train with the rest of the Scotland squad for the upcoming showdown with Ukraine? No, we cannot.. I am no changin ma mind because a couple of tits on this board are offended and cannae see the obvious.. Scotland Forever..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Yes, folk on this board think I am talking nonsense mate, but it is the truth.. Can our players leave their club side and strictly train with the rest of the Scotland squad for the upcoming showdown with Ukraine? No, we cannot.. I am no changin ma mind because a couple of tits on this board are offended and cannae see the obvious.. Scotland Forever..🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

This will ONLY be Dynamo and Shakhtar players, Ukraine can not call upon foreign based players, as FIFA rules state clubs are under no obligation to release players outside of the international window.

Effectively this will be a squad of 12-15 players from Shakhtar and Dynamo getting together with the national team manger for a weeks training camp before going back to their clubs for more friendly games.

Any upper hand they get as a result of this will be small.... as the domestic based players will still be well short of match ready action.