Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 311 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, theabsentee said:

Great news let's just hope he can go 7 months without another serious injury.

No chance of that. 

I have his next injury penciled in for around February, to come back in early April and be match fit for June 

Gary Linekar said on Match of the Day that England should cap Livramento as soon as possible because he was eligible for one or two "other countries." Could someone please explain to nice Mr Linekar that the BBC is a British Broadcasting Corporation to which Scots [still] pay a licence fee. One day, perhaps, he will be broadcasting to an exclusively English audience but that day has not arrived yet.

21 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

A goal for Nesbitt and McBurnie sent off.

Great finish, can look unplayable on a good day unfortunately they’re a rarity. Very annoying because I genuinely think he has “it”, wouldn’t be fighting his corner in an argument tho far too many games just pass him by

11 minutes ago, Burj_Alba said:

Gunn back in goals for Norwich today. Phew!!! 

On Flashcores it looks like Kenny McKean is playing centre back with Duffy. Jesus wept.

Mental that Kenny McLean playing for a struggling championship side gets picked for us ahead of Lewis Ferguson

27 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Just an observation but Ryan Christie always seems to be a certain starter for Bournemouth.  He's only been a bit part player for Scotland  towards the end of this campaign.  

He gave us the goal v Serbia but is he worth a start 

Played well in the first half today 

56 minutes ago, noctonjock said:

Just an observation but Ryan Christie always seems to be a certain starter for Bournemouth.  He's only been a bit part player for Scotland  towards the end of this campaign.  

Always liked Christie, appears to be playing as a defensive midfielder! 

23 minutes ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Always liked Christie, appears to be playing as a defensive midfielder! 

54 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Played well in the first half today 

1 hour ago, noctonjock said:

MOTM today 👍

I’d have no problems trying out Christie alongside McGregor in central midfield. I forgot he has been playing there recently with Bournemouth. But Clarke needs to figure out who is to partner McGregor. I’d like to see Ferguson, Hickey and Christie given an opportunity in there when we play friendlies next year. 

9 hours ago, BryanBlessed said:

Even if he does, will he manage to play every game? It's a major worry as I think he's our most important player.  Let's hope McKenna gets a move and Hanley come back.

Yeh chances are slim that he plays every game. We could really do with him as well, hes massive attacking threat when on form.