Scottish players in action 21/22 - Page 306 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 21/22

loanhead-tartan

Kyle Joseph got a goal and assist for Blackpool today. Dembele won a pen (scored by Rhodes) and assisted Joseph. 

Joseph looked like a promising as an under 21 a couple of seasons ago. Has scored 19 goals in League 1...seems pretty good for a 22 year old. Would obviously need to step up a couple of levels to get a look in at senior level though. 

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/5/2023 at 1:26 PM, Hertsscot said:

The wild card option would be Livramento. Do you want to be playing for England u21 or do you actually want to commit to Scotland and play in the Euros? Maybe he doesn't want to, that's his choice but with Patterson now seemingly 3rd choice at Everton he's probably the RB who's eligible for us who's playing at the highest level. Tierney's always going to be injury prone, Robbo according to Liverpool fans is not the player of a few years back so Hickey might be our regular left back in a few years time. It makes sense to ask the question of Livramento now. 

Our RB options: Patterson, Hickey, Ramsay, Ralston, Johnston - all young . Livramento would have to be better than all of them except Hickey to get starts I feel.

17 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Our RB options: Patterson, Hickey, Ramsay, Ralston, Johnston - all young . Livramento would have to be better than all of them except Hickey to get starts I feel.

He is better than all of them apart from Hickey. Its not even close.

4 hours ago, Rich NATA said:

Armstrong and Fraser start for Southampton.

Adams and Stewart on the bench.

Armstrong and Fraser both played 80 minutes and I believe Armstrong provided the Southampton assist.

Stewart came on 80th minute, but Adams only came on in the 90th.

16 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Jacob Brown MoM as well as a goal. Maybe we should not rush to judgement just yet. If we can get Harvey Barnes I would still have him in his place as he is a scorer and left-sided where we are lacking.

I have no idea what position Luton play brown in but I assume it’s not the main man up front. 
He could possibly be an impact sub similar to Shankland. 

30 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

Jacob Brown MoM as well as a goal. Maybe we should not rush to judgement just yet. If we can get Harvey Barnes I would still have him in his place as he is a scorer and left-sided where we are lacking.

He only came off the bench after 79 minutes, must have been a terrible first 79 if they've awarded a sub MoM just for scoring the winner . Don't think he will ever be good enough but I'll be delighted to be proven wrong.

21 minutes ago, theabsentee said:

He only came off the bench after 79 minutes, must have been a terrible first 79 if they've awarded a sub MoM just for scoring the winner . Don't think he will ever be good enough but I'll be delighted to be proven wrong.

Touched the ball 10 times and didn't complete a pass. No idea who makes some of these MoM decisions.

2 hours ago, Third Lanark said:

Seen plenty of Jacob Brown now - he is shite! File under McBurnie etc in the not good enough even though he gets games for bottom of the table EPL sides