Season 21/22 - Page 46 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Says the man who lives in Canada despite loving Scotland so much.

You are an embarrasment to Scotland and reading your constant pish on here makes me think you have some sort of mental illness.

Clown.

That's not very professional.. You know he Haw about me. Please be a bit more humane.. Cheers..

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Anyone, or persons who were involved, should be banned for life. It's a disgrace..

Agree, for a change. 

Do you include fans who take flares into the ground and set the off too?

How about the blatant cheating by the Jap, what’s the latest on that one? 

Should he be suspended by the compliance officer for multiple offences?

8 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Agree, for a change. 

"The Jap'..  That's an awful term to use. His name is Kyogo.. 

10 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Agree, for a change. 

I personally have no issues with flares. It's when they are thrown on the park, or used as a missile I have an issue with. 

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I personally have no issues with flares. It's when they are thrown on the park, or used as a missile I have an issue with. 

So it’s ok to set them alight, under a flag and potentially put 100’s of lives at risk?

What a very strange outlook. 

37 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"The Jap'..  That's an awful term to use. His name is Kyogo.. 

Why, don’t you claim that Canadian people call you the Scotsman?

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Yes. Celtic fans refuse to condemn him 😂😂

It’s so bad I can’t actually figure out what he’s actually trying to pretend that it is that Soutar’s done to him.  Most times when a player goes down like they’ve been shot you can kind of work out what it is he’s trying to exaggerate but that’s actually embarrassing.

Edited by aaid

23 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Cheat, that’s all he is. A filthy fucking cheat. As you say, let someone snap his leg and end his career, he’ll know pain then and we can all laugh like fuck. 

But he’ll get off with it, because that’s what happens in Scottish football. 

You're better than this

9 hours ago, kumnio said:

Robbie Neilson is an arsehole, but what he has said there is spot on. 

The actual pulling back of the game when Jota went down was a worse decision than the offside. Two astonishingly bad decisions. 

41 minutes ago, McTeeko said:

The actual pulling back of the game when Jota went down was a worse decision than the offside. Two astonishingly bad decisions. 

I was right in line with the goal and although he's behind the defensive line he looked in line with the ball which is where he needs to be but we all see what we want to see. TV footage is inconclusive and as. Christophe Berra said 'too close to call.' 

I totally agree with you on the Jota stoppage. On the upside, a terrific game of football between two sides going for it. The total opposite of that turgid pish at Easter Road the night before, 👍

59 minutes ago, aaid said:

It’s so bad I can’t actually figure out what he’s actually trying to pretend that it is that Soutar’s done to him.  Most times when a player goes down like they’ve been shot you can kind of work out what it is he’s trying to exaggerate but that’s actually embarrassing.

The more pertinent question is why was Souttar's hand on Kyogo in the first place?

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

The more pertinent question is why was Souttar's hand on Kyogo in the first place?

I see there’s some suggestion he pinched him although you can’t tell from that angle, however even if that were true, the reaction is an embarrassment.

Just now, Barney Rubble said:

He nipped his skin and twisted it. I've seen footage better than what's been posted here. Absolute weirdo behaviour from Souttar but Kyogo of course doesn't have to go down. 

3 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

It'll be a while until Killie are troubling the Premiership again on tonight's showing 😕

If Killie got rid of the plastic pitch I'd welcome them back in a heartbeat. Till then sorry not sorry 🙅‍♂️