Season 21/22 - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I see Scotland's shame were at it again yesterday. Only days after throwing snowballs at the Livi keeper, they throw flairs on the pitch vs Hibernian... What a classy bunch the huns are....

Approximately 12 days ago you hypocritical moron 🙄

E2B17FF2-3717-4699-8A9A-5FFE1A54BBB5.png

Edited by dandydunn

14 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Insults again. Maybe for Christmas you should ask for a personality..  Grow up.. What was the score again last week?? Celtic pump you again???  🖕🖕🖕

No, they won 2-1 with a deflected goal off the arse of a player 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

What do you think about Celtic fans lighting the pyrotechnics at hampden?

I think they created a serious fire hazard with the risk of death to 100’s of people, but it was a tribute, so that’s allowed 🙄

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It was for a Celtic legend who sadly passed away!! I thought it was magnificent,  pure class for Bertie Auld....Are you fuckin serious????

Yeah, he’s deadly serious, but unfortunately, you’re too thick to see this. 

This is why “fans” like yourself, the GB and the huns with flares will always be exactly the same, you have an enormous sense of self entitlement and see the others doing exactly the same thing as a disgrace. 

Scum, the lot of them, I suppose it’s just a pity that flag never caught fire, would’ve saved Scottish football and Celtic a helluva lot of problems. 

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Bring it on lads..👊👊👊😅😅😅😅

Ramy I thought American humour was strange & pretty shite but if what you try to pass off as humour/banter is the norm in Canada there can’t be much laughter there 🥴

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

It was for a Celtic legend who sadly passed away!! I thought it was magnificent,  pure class for Bertie Auld....Are you fuckin serious????

Thistle fans managed to mark the passing of Bertie Auld without needing to light flares. Maybe the Rangers fans were doing it as a tribute to Bertie as well.

Youre the stereotypical old firm fan and Scotsman abroad all rolled into one. Its tragic someone of your age acts the way you do.

5 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Thistle fans managed to mark the passing of Bertie Auld without needing to light flares. Maybe the Rangers fans were doing it as a tribute to Bertie as well.

Youre the stereotypical old firm fan and Scotsman abroad all rolled into one. Its tragic someone of your age acts the way you do.

He doesn’t see that though. 

He sees Celtic fans with flares = brilliant

Rangers fans with flares = Scotland shame

These types of OF fans are unfortunately that stupid and make the decent ones embarrassed by the behaviour. 

I can almost guarantee all he sees from my previous post is that I want Celtic fans to die, which I don’t, but that’s how ridiculous and thick he is. 

Edited by dandydunn

13 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Aye, ok pal. Run along now...

9 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

He doesn’t see that though. 

He sees Celtic fans with flares = brilliant

Rangers fans with flares = Scotland shame

These types of OF fans are unfortunately that stupid and make the decent ones embarrassed by the behaviour. 

I can almost guarantee all he sees from my previous post is that I want Celtic fans to die, which I don’t, but that’s how ridiculous and thick he is. 

You on the sauce again? What a ridiculous and worrying statement you just typed, or maybe someone typed it for you.. Away and geez peace ffs..

16 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

There is no old firm.. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

You on the sauce again? What a ridiculous and worrying statement you just typed, or maybe someone typed it for you.. Away and geez peace ffs..

Completely irrelevant to anything I said and ignoring every question posted to you 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Says the man who lives in Canada despite loving Scotland so much.

You are an embarrasment to Scotland and reading your constant pish on here makes me think you have some sort of mental illness.

Clown.

I'm crushed.. I am a credit to Scotland.. Must be time for yir nap wee man..

14 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Says the man who lives in Canada despite loving Scotland so much.

You are an embarrasment to Scotland and reading your constant pish on here makes me think you have some sort of mental illness.

Clown.

Ever heard of the ignore feature. Try it....

3 minutes ago, CumbernauldJag said:

Your dad was a credit to Scotland taking you away from the place. 

The sooner you get to fuck like Rolling Hills did the better.

Oooooohhh

You just mentioned family, you’re getting it now 😂😂😂