Season 21/22 - Page 47 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

I see there’s some suggestion he pinched him although you can’t tell from that angle, however even if that were true, the reaction is an embarrassment.

Happens all the time at corners and dead balls - defenders try to gain any advantage they can by any forceful means they can disguise. And if you've ever been on the receiving end, it can be bloody painful.

WTF Souttar thought he was gaining during that incident marks him out as not being smart - He got a lump of Kyogo there all right, and we'd all go apeshit if he did that v Ukraine and VAR called him out on it.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, aaid said:

It’s so bad I can’t actually figure out what he’s actually trying to pretend that it is that Soutar’s done to him.  Most times when a player goes down like they’ve been shot you can kind of work out what it is he’s trying to exaggerate but that’s actually embarrassing.

Apparently Soutter was grabbing and twisting his belly/nipple/part of upper body 😂

1 hour ago, dj mick said:

You're better than this

It’s true though, if he’s going to cheat his way through every game, then he’s gonna have to be taught a lesson by someone that it’s unacceptable. It wouldn’t be so bad if it was a one off, but he’s caught on camera doing it every week. He’s a disgrace to professional football and if Celtic had any balls, they would be ripping him to bits for that, but they won’t, because he’s the new poster boy. 

Huns being huns today, sectarian abuse and general cunt behaviour.

Ive actually no idea what he is supposed to have done, as I didn't see the game, but you lot calling anyone scum is outstanding behaviour.

Edited by kumnio

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just watched the Butcher tackle again. Could have broke Turnbull leg  the dirty bastard.. Red all day long.... Even fat arse Boyd said it was a straight red.. Celtic players need protection, it's unreal how we are treated...

Try kerrydale Street Ramy. You'll get plenty of replies from like minded people 

1 minute ago, vanderark14 said:

Try kerrydale Street Ramy. You'll get plenty of replies from like minded people 

I knew someone would bite. That tackle was disgusting, and Butcher is just back from suspension..If it was us on the other hand, it would be all over the news. Double standards.  The Arabs were lucky today it wussnae 7 nil.... Great performance....

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I knew someone would bite. That tackle was disgusting, and Butcher is just back from suspension..If it was us on the other hand, it would be all over the news. Double standards.  The Arabs were lucky today it wussnae 7 nil.... Great performance....

Not sure what your rant was about, not seen the tackle and don't really care. 

I was offering friendly advice. 

If that's what constitutes a bite nowadays, you enjoy it. 👍🏻

22 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Not sure what your rant was about, not seen the tackle and don't really care. 

I was offering friendly advice. 

If that's what constitutes a bite nowadays, you enjoy it. 👍🏻

Appreciate the advice, but to be honest, this is the only site I visit. Enjoy the day sir...

9 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Are you banned from everywhere else?

His son only 'programmed' one site for him on his phone.

Didn't see the game, but just watched the Butcher tackle on twitter. It was only a 2 second clip, but that was enough, Butcher is a horrible cheating fouling bastard of a player. Take it that it wasn't on Kyogo, he'd be six foot under by now after that.

Edited by kumnio

5 minutes ago, kumnio said:

His son only 'programmed' one site for him on his phone.

Didn't see the game, but just watched the Butcher tackle on twitter. It was only a 2 second clip, but that was enough, Butcher is a hittable cheating fouling bastard of a player. Take it that it wasn't on Kyogo, he'd be six foot under by now after that.

I remember butcher against aberdeen in both matches. He was sent off in one and should've been sent off in the other