Slovakia v Scotland - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Slovakia v Scotland

Burj_Alba

1 minute ago, Marky said:

There is absolutely no question that McBurnie just doesn’t appear to have it, but some of the abuse he takes on here is fucking ridiculous. 
Way over the top at a time when there should only be positive vibes.

Some folk need to have a look at themselves. 

Its not abuse about his personality from me, I have never criticised him for anything other than his ability. He just isn't a player that will contribute other than a decent pen. 

7 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

Maybe this is a reality check. Ppl are getting carried away with us qualifying. We are very much a limited side who will need to beat the Czechs if we are to stand a chance of getting out of the group. 

Do me s favour eh?

And what happened to your mantra of EPL means class. Wonder where that player you have slated all day plays? Hmm. Proves a point I think.

Edited by Caledonian Craig

1 minute ago, Third Lanark said:

This has turned into a McBurnie hate thread. We need someone who can replicate Dykes' role. Griffiths is not that type so who else do we have ? Shankland? Paterson? Nisbet? Come on tell me.

Griffiths would hold up the ball better. We are not talking about styles or formations, we are talking about the basic ability to control a ball and play a pass. 

3 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Do me s favour eh?

And what happened to your msntra of EPL means class. Wonder where thst player you have slated all day plays? Hmm. Proves a point I think.

I have never said epl means class?

What player have I slated?

Edited by mccaughey85

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

Aww come on you were using that as a point to prove class of Serbia with where players played.

What league a player plays in consistently over his career is a good judge of his overall ability. Saying that I have never claimed that playing epl makes you better than a player playing lower league. If you can't see that mcburnie is shite by watching him then fair enough. I can't see mcburnie lasting in the epl long term whereas other strikers who have come up from the championship will. He's useless and the fact I continue to say he's useless despite him playing epl shows I don't always rate epl players. 

8 minutes ago, Third Lanark said:

This has turned into a McBurnie hate thread. We need someone who can replicate Dykes' role. Griffiths is not that type so who else do we have ? Shankland? Paterson? Nisbet? Come on tell me.

TBH we are playing the ball on the ground more than we did against Serbia so not sure we need to replicate Dykes role. Also Dykes as we know is a far better player