Season 20/21 - Page 158 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

15 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh dear, big Dandydunn is offended.. Why bring Celtic into this. Sheep supporters singing about the ibrox disaster come to mind? Anyone singing about the passing of any human is scum. Celtic, rangers, hearts, Aberdeen, whoever. Today's disgusting events are about rangers. So dont try and drag Celtic into it because of your hate towards me..  My stance wont work here? Who are you? Trying to get me banned permanently are you? You are relentless....  

I am not the only poster who is disgusted by today's events , but I am the only poster you came after.. Think about that.....

Offended? By what exactly? Think you just made that part up, more laughable by a Celtic fan being outraged by behaviour that Celtic fans have been guilty of for years, but funnily enough, you won’t mention that. 

Care to remember seats being trashed at most away games as the fans celebrated 10 in a row?

Just remember, if you’re going to mention Aberdeen, show us a bit of respect as you’ll forever be in our shadow

47 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

Offended? By what exactly? Think you just made that part up, more laughable by a Celtic fan being outraged by behaviour that Celtic fans have been guilty of for years, but funnily enough, you won’t mention that. 

Care to remember seats being trashed at most away games as the fans celebrated 10 in a row?

Just remember, if you’re going to mention Aberdeen, show us a bit of respect as you’ll forever be in our shadow

Ok, you win. Bye now..🏆🎖

Sorry to go on, still half pished.  Someone on here a couple of weeks ago (I won't name names) said that Defoe was slower than a week in the jail.  The man is pure class in his movement and goals.  You don't need speed at his age when you have that amount of class.

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

It was always going to happen with mainly young drink/drug fuelled fans.  at least the police were expecting it and hope no office hurt.  Incidentally Ramy, Celtic have been the most fined club in Europe because of fan behaviour over the last few years.  

Not at the wind up here (again).  Just looking at pictures from George Square.  Hardly anyone over 20.  Young laddies boozed up.  Not excusing it but as I said yesterday it would happen with young fan of most teams if they won a league.  Including Dons young fans.  IMHO.

0_Fans-Celebrate-As-Rangers-Crowned-Champions.jpg

Not at the wind up here (again).  Just looking at pictures from George Square.  Hardly anyone over 20.  Young laddies boozed up.  Not excusing it but as I said yesterday it would happen with young fan of most teams if they won a league.  Including Dons young fans.  IMHO.

Utter nonsense.

😂🤥🤥🤥

Keep repeating the lie 

Just now, ParisInAKilt said:

That any other club fans are behaving like that after winning the league or a cup

The young Celtic boys would have descended on George Square if they had won 10.  And there would have been drunken idiots causing bother.  You know that as well as I do.  But hey ho, it's gone now.  Rangers are back on top and the world is all good :beer2:

This may have been discussed already, so apologies if it's all been dealt with. If Celtic had won the 10 in a row thing how would they have behaved? I'd suggest they would have gathered in large numbers outside Celtic Park (against police/govt advice), they'd have got just as drunk as Rangers fans did yesterday; there'd be confrontations with the police and arrests made and that would have been that. I don't really understand why Rangers fans felt they needed to congregate in the city centre which made policing much more challenging and the reports of instances of fighting among themselves is bewildering. I'm worried now that with the EUROs just round the corner and tickets about to go on sale, covid infections numbers already on the rise in Glasgow (supporters not allowed to attend the cup final as a result), UEFA seeing the scenes from yesterday, this could all have a major impact. 

18 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

The young Celtic boys would have descended on George Square if they had won 10.  And there would have been drunken idiots causing bother.  You know that as well as I do.  But hey ho, it's gone now.  Rangers are back on top and the world is all good :beer2:

17 minutes ago, Montrose97 said:

This may have been discussed already, so apologies if it's all been dealt with. If Celtic had won the 10 in a row thing how would they have behaved? I'd suggest they would have gathered in large numbers outside Celtic Park (against police/govt advice), they'd have got just as drunk as Rangers fans did yesterday; there'd be confrontations with the police and arrests made and that would have been that. I don't really understand why Rangers fans felt they needed to congregate in the city centre which made policing much more challenging and the reports of instances of fighting among themselves is bewildering. I'm worried now that with the EUROs just round the corner and tickets about to go on sale, covid infections numbers already on the rise in Glasgow (supporters not allowed to attend the cup final as a result), UEFA seeing the scenes from yesterday, this could all have a major impact. 

What celtic fans would do is irrelevant,you can't confirm how they would have behaved. Anyone bring them into this is trying dilute the behaviour of that support

Edited by vanderark14

4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

A support filled with scum, acting like scum.

I for one am shocked. 

I honestly dont know how decent Rangers fans can be bothered being associated with these reptiles. 

George square was one hell of a mess last night after the scum left.

The police should have been called in much earlier 

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

What celtic fans would do is irrelevant,you can't confirm how they would have behaved. Anyone bring them into this is trying dilute the behaviour of that support

That's rubbish VA.  No one on here is condoning young loonies in the Rangers support.  My only point is that it would happen to a greater or lesser extent with other teams loonies as well.  Rangers and Celtic have the far bigger collection of them though.  Cue Ramy to come saying 'why mention Celtic?'  Oh I forgot, he found out how to block folk and I am one of the chosen three 👉

There’s times that I’m glad that Scotland is a pretty civil place to live. Then there’s times like last night, when I wonder what it would be like if the police were like they are in Spain, Mexico or Thailand. 

Rangers are a club based on hatred, violence and mental illness amongst fans. I don’t know how the tiny minority of normal Rangers fans can be arsed mingling with these morons. 

3 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

That's rubbish VA.  No one on here is condoning young loonies in the Rangers support.  My only point is that it would happen to a greater or lesser extent with other teams loonies as well.  Rangers and Celtic have the far bigger collection of them though.  Cue Ramy to come saying 'why mention Celtic?'  Oh I forgot, he found out how to block folk and I am one of the chosen three 👉

I love how you and the other mutants in the Rangers support always drag celtic into it.

Aye aye but but ra sellick would do it to big man but.🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Some of the videos are genuinely proper nasty, fuck being a police officer and being exposed to that level of risk so some fans can celebrate winning a league 

You will get no disagreements from me PIAK.  Went to see Rangers abroad in Turin as my only away game.  Was disgusted so I am not backing them.  Rangers can do so much to discourage it but these wee pricks are too many.  After Turin I went to follow Scotland (which I did anyway) but missed one away game in 10 years.  So you won't get me or the other Rangers guys on here backing incidents like yesterday. Spoils it a bit.  But I won't let these idiots stop me from being a fan of the club.  Why should I?