Season 20/21 - Page 160 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

'I’d like to see the SNP stopping flights from Belfast at certain times as well, there’s videos of vermin on flights, coming over for the ‘party’. '

Used to commute from Paisley Gilmour Street to Central and on Friday afternoons sometimes on the old ferry connection from Stranraer. Whatever Old Squirm side was at home that weekend there were some scary character on that train.

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading through this thread, and I wont lie, I am disturbed by what I have read. Some folks branding Celtic fans as the same, Celtic are no different, is highly offensive. It is prejudicial and highly unconstitutional to speak about my club in this manner. We won trebles, league after league, cup after cup, and no trouble, no broken  benches, no square Go's amongst ourselves, no riot police called in,  we did it with dignity. The rangers support should be punished accordingly. They are a disgrace, time and time again..   Celtic went to Seville with nearly 2 million supporters, we LOST the match, but not one arrest was made.. I rest my case. Thank you...

You are the same. Both your clubs, both your sets of 'supporters', are a blot on Scotland. See link below.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-55125191

12 minutes ago, kumnio said:

From 5 years ago apparently. Not that a single photo means anything, except an attempt to tar the police. 

Wasn’t aware it was from five years ago perhaps not a wise thing to do especially in the west coast of Scotland 

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Oh Jesus, 2 year ago?? Keep digging pal....

I'll overlook your casual blasphemy, old boy, but no, it isn't two years ago, it's this season when your charmers stoned their own team bus and broke Covid regs to mass outside the stadium to protest against Lennon.

Old Squirm = indistinguishable.

10 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Just reading through this thread, and I wont lie, I am disturbed by what I have read. Some folks branding Celtic fans as the same, Celtic are no different, is highly offensive. It is prejudicial and highly unconstitutional to speak about my club in this manner. We won trebles, league after league, cup after cup, and no trouble, no broken  benches, no square Go's amongst ourselves, no riot police called in,  we did it with dignity. The rangers support should be punished accordingly. They are a disgrace, time and time again..   Celtic went to Seville with nearly 2 million supporters, we LOST the match, but not one arrest was made.. I rest my case. Thank you...

Most UEFA fines out of any club in last 5 years?

Just now, KirkieRobRoy said:

I'll overlook your casual blasphemy, old boy, but no, it isn't two years ago, it's this season when your charmers stoned their own team bus and broke Covid regs to mass outside the stadium to protest against Lennon.

Old Squirm = indistinguishable.

As a poster mentioned before, why drag Celtic into this? We were not there yesterday !!!!!! Trying to tar us with the same brush. What happened at Parkhead was a disgrace, but it was Parkhead, no uptown fuckin Glasgow !!!!!!

19 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

How can Rangers be held responsible for the behaviour of loonies that they are not responsible for.  Same with any other club.  They cannot be held accountable for the support that is there.  I really dont want to mention this but I will.  Does AFC get penalised for Dons supporters getting wrecked in Union Street and singing about the Ibrox Disaster?  No.  because that is not the clubs fault lady.  Anyhoo.  Off to McDonalds to sober up from my celebrations.  Still got the iron if you are interested 👍

Not responsible for ? They are happy to take their money at every opportunity and invest back into that bigot ridden club yet shrug their shoulders and say what can we do.

Apart from the health implications of the fans selfish actions there is the cost to the tax payer for police time and cleaning of the city  for the second time in a couple of months. Why on earth should the club not be at least fined ?  
Doing nothing says it is absolutely fine for supporters to act in this way. Be bold and make a scapegoat of them. The only people who would be greetin at this are people who deep down want to turn a blind eye to the fans behaviour or worse still agree with it. 

2 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Most UEFA fines out of any club in last 5 years?

Oh dear.. Proof???  Would that be the big fine we got from UEFA for waving Palestinian flags as innocent men, woman, and children were being murdered? Give it a rest. Your club is a disgrace...

17 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Should be made to play behind closed doors for the next season.

The SFA have tolerated their violence and bigotry for too long, only swift severe action will make a difference. I don’t think they care though, there’s too many rancid fuckers involved.

I’d like to see the SNP stopping flights from Belfast at certain times as well, there’s videos of vermin on flights, coming over for the ‘party’. 

Totally agree. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

As a poster mentioned before, why drag Celtic into this? We were not there yesterday !!!!!! Trying to tar us with the same brush. What happened at Parkhead was a disgrace, but it was Parkhead, no uptown fuckin Glasgow !!!!!!

You're already tarred with the same brush. And when criticising either bumcheek, it's important to stress that you have equal contempt for both shameful entities, otherwise the kneejerk response of the club you're criticising is 'You're jist an effin Hun/Tim!'

As in this case.

Just now, KirkieRobRoy said:

You're already tarred with the same brush. And when criticising either bumcheek, it's important to stress that you have equal contempt for both shameful entities, otherwise the kneejerk response of the club you're criticising is 'You're jist an effin Hun/Tim!'

As in this case.

Incorrect. I am defending folk saying Celtic would do the same. How is that possible? How do folk know this? Yes, we have our issues, but come in to fuck man. We have never done what I watched yesterday l..  The huns are over the top, bigoted fueled lunatics. 

16 minutes ago, wheres the pies said:

Wasn’t aware it was from five years ago perhaps not a wise thing to do especially in the west coast of Scotland 

There’s plenty of claims that it was at a Rangers friendly in England 5 years ago. 

No idea if it’s true though 😂

3 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Incorrect. I am defending folk saying Celtic would do the same. How is that possible? How do folk know this? Yes, we have our issues, but come in to fuck man. We have never done what I watched yesterday l..  The huns are over the top, bigoted fueled lunatics. 

You’re nearly 60, on a different continent, why does this matter to you. Grow up and grow a paid. If some nasty man says some nasty thing about your green eyed bhoy, it really shouldn’t matter FFS. 

You don’t need to be the attention all the time. 

4 minutes ago, kumnio said:

You’re nearly 60, on a different continent, why does this matter to you. Grow up and grow a paid. If some nasty man says some nasty thing about your green eyed bhoy, it really shouldn’t matter FFS. 

You don’t need to be the attention all the time. 

Dumbest statement I have read from you. Just because I live in North America, does not mean I do not love and care for my club you babbling fool. What a ridiculous statement. I am also a Celtic shareholder and have multiple Celtic tattoos. I will defend my club whenever I choose.  One other thing, I am nowhere near 60 smarrarse.... 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

6 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Unwashed inbred fcks. However, you have to laugh at the guy at 1:54 here:

"Mon then ya bastirts. Ah'll have the fkin lot o yez masel!" :lol: 

But but ra sellick would do the same 

6 minutes ago, daviebee said:

Unwashed inbred fcks. However, you have to laugh at the guy at 1:54 here:

"Mon then ya bastirts. Ah'll have the fkin lot o yez masel!" :lol: 

Wow. Folk trying to say Celtic are the same. Please post a similar video of Celtic getting the trophy and acting like this, complete with bigoted sectarian bile, and fighting with Police. 

2 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Dumbest statement I have read from you. Just because I live in North America, does not mean I do not love and care for my club you babbling fool. What a ridiculous statement. I am also a Celtic shareholder and have multiple Celtic tattoos. I will defend my club whenever I choose.  One other thing, I am nowhere near 60 smarrarse.... 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

Holy shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣