Gigs 2020 - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 6/22/2023 at 3:03 PM, bonzo said:

Going to see them in Glasgow in November as well, the 100 club is just to say I've been to the 100 club😁

Did you go?    I’ve just seen some pictures that Matt’s put up.  Looked like the crowd enjoyed it.

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

Did you go?    I’ve just seen some pictures that Matt’s put up.  Looked like the crowd enjoyed it.

Aaid, it was brilliant, I think it was the best I've seen them, the place was bouncing...great night. Kinks experience played there part too. 

13 hours ago, dan cake said:

The Darkness at the o2 in Edinburgh, wasn’t expecting much (had a freebie) thought they were decent tho 

Saw them at trnsmt a few years ago and they far exceeded my expectations . Lead singer was pretty funny too. 

2 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Saw them at trnsmt a few years ago and they far exceeded my expectations . Lead singer was pretty funny too. 

Justin made the show for me very self deprecating and genuinely just wanted everyone to have a good night, stopped halfway through the first song to invite everyone filming with their phones to hand them to the band and he would happily stick them all up his arse 😆

Edited by dan cake

24 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Justin made the show for me very self deprecating and genuinely just wanted everyone to have a good night, stopped halfway through the first song to invite everyone filming with their phones to hand them to the band and he would happily stick them all up his arse 😆

Yes I agree, he is very likeable and much better chat than the usual ‘HELLO GLASGOW/EDINBURGH! ’ patter you get. 

Dirty Harry and Straighten Out, Blondie and the Stranglers tribute bands in Edinburgh last night. The lassie who “plays” Debbie Harry is brilliant, stays in character between songs and speaks to the audience in a fake American accent, both bands were good as well