Scottish Cup.... - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

3 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I genuinely only found out Liverpool were playing when a friend posted that bet 365 had an offer on it, and found out Dortmund was the other game as the teams were coming out the tunnel.

I'd have watched the Motherwell game ahead of either. And this is from someone who would have stopped everything they were doing to watch the CL growing up.  Now I watch the semis and final at the very most.

Im exactly the same. The CL has lost its appeal for us but we are not the target audience. The target audience is in asia and america nowdays.

I honestly hate what that competition and uefa have done to football. 

39 minutes ago, Terry Munro said:

I'd have watched the Motherwell game ahead of either. And this is from someone who would have stopped everything they were doing to watch the CL growing up.  Now I watch the semis and final at the very most.

Exactly same there.

Liverpool game was on in background but spent more time watching the bet365 updates of Motherwell game!

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Any tambers know how i can listen to sportsound live tonight. I use the bbc sounda app but because im in england i get launched off because of licensing laws

Just on BBC website on your phone browser.

Edited by sbcmfc

2 hours ago, Terry Munro said:

I genuinely only found out Liverpool were playing when a friend posted that bet 365 had an offer on it, and found out Dortmund was the other game as the teams were coming out the tunnel.

Same here - find it very dull - much rather watch our game and talk it up !!

16 hours ago, Jersey Jim said:

Although it must be said it’s my day off and been in the pub for a few hours, so Och Ayes prediction is probably more realistic .

I think the phrase rhymes with clucking bell !!!! 

Hope The Buddies go all the way. I'll do you a favor and not predict it tho. 

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Just on BBC website on your phone browser.

Disnae work for me as I listen to the Beeb a lot when at work and as soon as the whistle is away to blow Richard Gordon comes on with a repetitive generic message about me being up shite creek because I am outside the broadcasting area.

7 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Disnae work for me as I listen to the Beeb a lot when at work and as soon as the whistle is away to blow Richard Gordon comes on with a repetitive generic message about me being up shite creek because I am outside the broadcasting area.

Aye, but you’re in America. 😂

Sure it’s fine in England?