Scottish Cup.... - Page 8 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup....

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Don’t think so. There wasn’t even a stream for red tv international. Maybe get the goals on sky sports after midnight. 

"And up in Jockland, Aberdeen beat Kilmarnock 4-3 in extra time. Now, let's get all the build up to the big match in the Championship on Saturday............"

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

"And up in Jockland, Aberdeen beat Kilmarnock 4-3 in extra time. Now, let's get all the build up to the big match in the Championship on Saturday............"

Sounds about right, I would expect a dundee Utd badge to be thrown in for good measure. 

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Serious questions need to be asked of the sfa if theres not even a highlights show.

There’s not 

By the looks of it, highlights went onto the bbc website about midday from last night.

B31FFDEF-33AC-4D84-9C79-05466D30CB14.png

BF29B00E-B635-45E2-96E9-B36D9409DEFE.png

Edited by dandydunn

1 minute ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

What? My best man at my wedding is from Kilmarnock, big Killie supporter. Funny how you get your dig in and I said nothing when Celtic defeated Abeerdeen FC.. Anyhoo, no surprise there..🙄

A dig? It was only a question. You’re far too sensitive nowadays princess. 

2 minutes ago, dandydunn said:

A dig? It was only a question. You’re far too sensitive nowadays princess. 

Actually no I am not. Thank you for the "princess" insult. Just shows your character for what it is. Furthermore, you beat Kilmarnock and are chasing the Trophy that resides at Parkhead. Enjoy your night DD... 🙂

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Actually no I am not. Thank you for the "princess" insult. Just shows your character for what it is. Furthermore, you beat Kilmarnock and are chasing the Trophy that resides at Parkhead. Enjoy your night DD... 🙂

It wasn’t an insult, what have Celtic got to do with this? You really can’t help yourself, can you? A great 2 nights of football for the Scottish game and you have to resort back to your standard look at me, look at me attitude. You really need to get your head out your arse sometimes and realise the game is bigger than one team.