Season 19/20 - Page 85 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

You keep saying "Booooooooooooom" quite a lot. i can't decide if it's from you having a small brain and severely limited vocabulary or else you need these for some relief

Another intelligent post. Away and troll somewhere else, it's getting rather boring wee man...💤💤💤💤💤

3 hours ago, slasher said:

Ive little time for them obviously, but them going down wouldn't be good for the league. I'd far rather lose Hamilton or Livi 👍

Hearts look like United did when we had Mixu in charge and most of us realised we were going down. Same time of year as well. Tynecastle a far better away day than some of the other mobs down the bottom though. No doubt about it. 

9 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Ersatz’s height must be on hobbit levels if you’re calling him wee man. 😄

Listen ya gobshite. You have seen photos of me, I am 5 foot 9 and 1 half inches tall, hardly a midget.. As for that Earwax thistle, hes a fuckin weirdo.. Merry Christmas pal..

15 minutes ago, WCTA said:

Ersatz’s height must be on hobbit levels if you’re calling him wee man. 😄

I'm 5'3 so kinda :lol:

4 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Listen ya gobshite. You have seen photos of me, I am 5 foot 9 and 1 half inches tall, hardly a midget.. As for that Earwax thistle, hes a fuckin weirdo.. Merry Christmas pal..

I am a weirdo, don't make make much secret of it either.

38 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

5’9” is a total short arse though nowadays. I’m taller than you and I would never ever think of myself as a big guy. You really do have the wee man syndrome where you try to compensate for your small stature. Why do you call yourself Big Ramy? 

1 hour ago, WCTA said:

5’9” is a total short arse though nowadays. I’m taller than you and I would never ever think of myself as a big guy. You really do have the wee man syndrome where you try to compensate for your small stature. Why do you call yourself Big Ramy? 

"Big Ramy" was a nickname given to me in the early 90s by the Partick Bhoys in Glasgow.. I was over, and at that time, I was built like a brick shithoose. Arms like the Forth Bridge. Nae cunt would even entertain the thought of going toe to toe wae me.. so the name stuck wae me. I added the 1314... True story.. 

Just now, Big Ramy 1314 said:

"Big Ramy" was a nickname given to me in the early 90s by the Partick Bhoys in Glasgow.. I was over, and at that time, I was built like a brick shithoose. Arms like the Forth Bridge. Nae cunt would even entertain the thought of going toe to toe wae me.. so the name stuck wae me. I added the 1314... True story.. 

FFS, did you type this with a straight face ya wee pansie? 😂