Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 138 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

9 minutes ago, Tiny Tim said:

I’ve had it too and it is a bit annoying. You don’t want to keep answering because it’s boring for you and for others but it sort of feels a bit like you’re being bullied so you do. But all that does is perpetuate the issue. Why does anyone give a fuck if he does have another username?

Multi-accounting is not allowed. If someone has been banned, then that’s them for life. So I understand why it would annoy people if someone had multiple accounts. That shouldn’t give people licence to throw around false accusations though. If I did have multiple accounts, I’d have been kicked off here a long time ago. It’s not a correct accusation at all.

17 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

And that there shows how clueless some folk are on here. 

As for Gilmour... He should be in the squad and he should potentially start next to Fleck and McTominay

... But that might upset the tims on here. 

I don’t have any club allegiances, but I think that it’s crazy to suggest that someone making their third appearance in senior football should be starting in our midfield.

13 minutes ago, romanticscot said:

I disagree with that one ONeils40, McGinn, McTominay, Fleck, McGregor, Armstrong - only three of them can start and all ahead of Gilmour in my book.  

McGinn is struggling is he not? 

McGregor is pretty shite

Armstrong - cannae forgive him for the England game... (I jest)... I could make an argument for him

1 minute ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

McGinn is struggling is he not? 

McGregor is pretty shite

Armstrong - cannae forgive him for the England game... (I jest)... I could make an argument for him

Armstrong will start if mcginn ain't fit. 

Debating about our centre midfield is the least of my worries tbh. It should be the least of everyone's worries. 

15 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Not sure starting a completely new midfield in our most important game for awhile is a great idea, even if it upsets the tims 

We put far too much faith in 'experience' and 'partnerships' at international level... They only play with each other 4 or 5 times a season, I'm not sure that's enough to really gain anything. 

Just now, bigfingers said:

Debating about our centre midfield is the least of my worries tbh. It should be the least of everyone's worries. 

I'm not worried... But I think it's pretty clear that Gilmour is going to eclipse anything Armstrong has ever done in his career

3 minutes ago, dohadeer said:

I don’t have any club allegiances, but I think that it’s crazy to suggest that someone making their third appearance in senior football should be starting in our midfield.

Darren Fletcher made his international debut before he'd started for Man United.. 

1 minute ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

I'm not worried... But I think it's pretty clear that Gilmour is going to eclipse anything Armstrong has ever done in his career

Yeah in time but not in the next 3 weeks. 

They are both totally different players anyway. 

Edited by bigfingers

2 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

We put far too much faith in 'experience' and 'partnerships' at international level... They only play with each other 4 or 5 times a season, I'm not sure that's enough to really gain anything. 

Yeah maybe, time will tell I suppose 

4 minutes ago, bigfingers said:

Armstrong hasn't played central midfield, the way Steve Clarke's formation play it, for years

Surely McGregor or Fleck or Jack will replace mcginn