Scottish players in action 19/20 - Page 137 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish players in action 19/20

SkyBlueScot

1 hour ago, ceudmilefailte said:

Was just going to say he might start,

WTF though, the FA cup relegated to a midweek tourney and being used to rotate and experiment with new and fringe players.

The boys been great to watch

4 minutes ago, mccaughey85 said:

He's looked reasonably good, don't want to hype the lad up as he's got a long way to go and we have had false dawns before. We should defo call him up for the next squad. 

2 minutes ago, ProudScot said:

Genuine world class player potentially on the cards.

Has anyone even noticed Robertson is playing? 

😂

41 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Nah I'll settle for you being wrong. 

Fuck knows what your username will be by then. 

Where are you getting this nonsense about my username from? Look at my account. I’ve had it for 15 years. One account. I have no need for more than one account. Why do you keep making that accusation, with no evidence to back it up?

1 minute ago, dohadeer said:

Where are you getting this nonsense about my username from? Look at my account. I’ve had it for 15 years. One account. I have no need for more than one account. Why do you keep making that accusation, with no evidence to back it up?

Let it go

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Why do you give a fuck?

I think that it’s an unfair way to belittle everything I say.

’Don’t take this poster seriously, as they’re a multi-accounter/troublemaker who has been banned before.’

Completely untrue, as I’ve gone 15 years on here with one account. I have no idea where the accusation has come from, but it certainly can’t be backed up with any evidence.

1 minute ago, dohadeer said:

I think that it’s an unfair way to belittle everything I say.

’Don’t take this poster seriously, as they’re a multi-accounter/troublemaker who has been banned before.’

Completely untrue, as I’ve gone 15 years on here with one account. I have no idea where the accusation has come from, but it certainly can’t be backed up with any evidence.

You’ve a very similar posting style to the other poster. 

Just reading all these posts raving about Gilmour, if he is so good why is not a regular squad member in the Chelsea squad?  He is having a great game from the sounds of things, I would think we want a run of good games before touting someone to call them up especially when we have known quantities in his position. We are so quick to build folk up and then toss them out on a bad game or two.  I remember when SOD had his first cap, many on this site thought he was the answer and built him up into something he wasn't.  And for clarity sake, I am aware of Gilmour and have been for some time but my wishes are to tread carefully with our youngsters, we have been burned many many times. 

Just now, romanticscot said:

I remember when SOD had his first cap, many on this site thought he was the answer and built him up into something he wasn't. 

And that there shows how clueless some folk are on here. 

As for Gilmour... He should be in the squad and he should potentially start next to Fleck and McTominay

... But that might upset the tims on here. 

3 minutes ago, 0Neils40yarder said:

And that there shows how clueless some folk are on here. 

As for Gilmour... He should be in the squad and he should potentially start next to Fleck and McTominay

... But that might upset the tims on here. 

Not sure starting a completely new midfield in our most important game for awhile is a great idea, even if it upsets the tims 

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Why do you give a fuck?

I’ve had it too and it is a bit annoying. You don’t want to keep answering because it’s boring for you and for others but it sort of feels a bit like you’re being bullied so you do. But all that does is perpetuate the issue. Why does anyone give a fuck if he does have another username?