Pick the top 3 now. - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Pick the top 3 now.

I think the old firm will be in the top three, hopefully Hearts will be as well if they can hang in there until Berra, Uche and Souttar return and Vanecek joins them who knows. 

Killie and Hibs are looking pretty strong as well at the moment and no doubt Aberdeen will improve. with Livi also flying high it’s a great league this season.

19 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

I think the old firm will be in the top three, hopefully Hearts will be as well if they can hang in there until Berra, Uche and Souttar return and Vanecek joins them who knows. 

Killie and Hibs are looking pretty strong as well at the moment and no doubt Aberdeen will improve. with Livi also flying high it’s a great league this season.

Agreed. Killie and Livi are the big surprise so far. As a Celtic man, its about fuckin time. No guarantees this season. We will really have to work for it. 

5 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Celtic will win it again, and the next three spots will come from Hearts, Hibs and Rangers, although Killie might be in there too. 

Celtic wil win it, but I feel it will be alot closer than the last couple of years. We will not run away with it.

1 hour ago, hannibal smith said:

Jesus H Christ,  will you no learn, there is no longer an "old firm" Unfortunately for you, if Hearts are there or there abouts in Jan, Celtic /Rangers will be linked to half your team, promising to sign them in the summer.

If Celtic haven’t pulled away by Christmas then expect them to bring in a couple of fresh faces to win it, Kilmarnock have been a revelation since Steve Clarke became manager so I would like to see him/them rewarded for their efforts,  I think hearts don’t have a strong enough squad to win it so i’ll go for

1st Celtic   2nd Kilmarnock 3rd hearts

Edited by jcs