league cup - Page 43 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest faircity
2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Sutton - the player doesn’t protest. Erm are you watching the game with your eyes closed Chris you balloon

thats never a penalty. Heard are being cheated

You ain't seen nothing yet .

1 minute ago, Barney Rubble said:

It was a daft tackle to attempt for sure as Christie was going nowhere.

That didn't make it a penalty though. 

The two don’t depend on each other for both to be true

It was a penalty and it was also a daft tackle

Edited by DaveyDenoon

6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

My dig is at those who used a shite behind the goals view at Hampden as their reason to want to move to Murrayfield when Murrayfield is just as far away. 

Ah, I see. Almost on the same wavelength. I’ve no issue with either but slightly favour murrayfield 

6 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

That was a penalty

Daft tackle to make

A daft tackle does not = penalty or even a foul. There wasn’t anywhere near enough contact for Christie to go down and that’s what matters. He cheated, ref bought it and hearts have been cheated

Edited by vanderark14

Just now, DaveyDenoon said:

The two don’t depend in on each other for both to be true

it was a penalty and it was also a daft tackle

It wasn't a penalty and it was an ill-considered challenge.

Ask yourself what would your reaction be had Lustig done the same at the opposite end?

4 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ah, I see. Almost on the same wavelength. I’ve no issue with either but slightly favour murrayfield 

A daft tackle does not = penalty or even a foul. There wasn’t anywhere near enough contact for Christie to go down and that’s what matters. He cheated, ref bought it and hearts have been cheated

It’s possible to be fouled and not go down. Staying on feet doesn’t equal no foul, neither does going down equal one. These are popular myths.

1 minute ago, DaveyDenoon said:

It’s possible to be fouled and not go down. Staying on feet doesn’t equal no foul, neither does going down equal one. These are popular myths.

Christie wasn’t fouled, he was clear to move forward but he chose to dive. I get it’s your team and you’ll defend them but that wasn’t a foul, it wasn’t a penalty and he cheated.

2 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Just for clarity, it’s my opinion that Sinclair dived and should’ve been booked.

The defenders hand were all over him, using your own logic that’s a foul and therefore a penalty.

neither incident was a foul