Huns new gaffer - Page 10 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Huns new gaffer

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

He did well enough before Villa. Which could be said of several managers.

Who are you hoping for?

Obviously hoping that my application is successful but if I don't get it then I'd be hoping for the brothers that were running the English non-league side who did so well in the cup last year. 

Can't remember their name or the club as I've got a mental block today. Just can't get past it. 😤

18 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Obviously hoping that my application is successful but if I don't get it then I'd be hoping for the brothers that were running the English non-league side who did so well in the cup last year. 

Can't remember their name or the club as I've got a mental block today. Just can't get past it. 😤

Cowley brothers I think they were called.

Better than Laudrup or Ferguson brothers anyway.

4 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:

That's a great story - I didn't know there was a Houston in Renfrewshire. 

Think McInnes stays there. McCoist use to frequent the Fox n Hounds when living in Bridge of Weir, as did Gascoigne when he was up here - they did do a good beer festival as I recall 

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Quite a few Huns in work convinced McInnes will be announced after the weekend!

37 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Lads at work were saying tomorrow at AGM....

Do you two work in schools? Surely there's not one grown adult thick enough to still be believing the media's shit? 

36 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Do you two work in schools? Surely there's not one grown adult thick enough to still be believing the media's shit? 

Person who told me in work isn't taking it from the media. Whether his source is correct or not is anyone's guess.

Would be funnily on two levels though. Most Hun's I've spoken to don't want him for whatever reason and secondly, the obvious seethe from Aberdeen.

But alas, it's more than likely nonsense.

36 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Nope, not clever enough. Just confirming that I had also heard something similar to SH rumour. Never said I believed it, but thanks for asking all the same :D

34 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Never say never of course!

Although, it would be hypocrisy on a large scale given how DM spoke of the way Jack handled his own departure.

What WILL happen at the AGM.

On a new manager.......we are currently working on a plan, big announcement soon.

On attracting new investment.......we are currently working on a plan, big announcement soon.

On stopping 10 in a row..... we'll stop it!

The media and the SFA are all against us.

Cue rapturous applause from the angry bears who are ravenous for success. Stick the penny arcade on over the pa.......job done! 👍

24 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Person who told me in work isn't taking it from the media. Whether his source is correct or not is anyone's guess.

Would be funnily on two levels though. Most Hun's I've spoken to don't want him for whatever reason and secondly, the obvious seethe from Aberdeen.

But alas, it's more than likely nonsense.

I wonder if it's the same Killie boy who i've mocked in a group chat for coming out with this nonsense and using phrases like "done deal" :unsure: 

23 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

Nope, not clever enough. Just confirming that I had also heard something similar to SH rumour. Never said I believed it, but thanks for asking all the same :D

You must believe it on some level, or why would you post it? :lol: 

19 minutes ago, Redz said:

Never say never of course!

Although, it would be hypocrisy on a large scale given how DM spoke of the way Jack handled his own departure.

He's not going to Rangers, no matter how much the pathetic weegie press want him to. 

21 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I wonder if it's the same Killie boy who i've mocked in a group chat for coming out with this nonsense and using phrases like "done deal" :unsure: 

You must believe it on some level, or why would you post it? :lol: 

He's not going to Rangers, no matter how much the pathetic weegie press want him to. 

I've already said it's a hun in work.

Chick Young says Chris Coleman was approached so how can McInnes be the number one choice?

but my personal favourite from a hun I know, he found out from another hun who is on a group chat with dave kings son. Dave Kings boy says King will sell up in the new year and new investor is coming and the new investor doesn't want Mcinnes, he wants a big name 

another favourite from Alex Rae and wee bazza is "Derek deserve the chance to manage rangers"

they really never learn

1 hour ago, vanderark14 said:

Chick Young says Chris Coleman was approached so how can McInnes be the number one choice?

but my personal favourite from a hun I know, he found out from another hun who is on a group chat with dave kings son. Dave Kings boy says King will sell up in the new year and new investor is coming and the new investor doesn't want Mcinnes, he wants a big name 

another favourite from Alex Rae and wee bazza is "Derek deserve the chance to manage rangers"

they really never learn

Why not? I shagged plenty birds before I eventually got my wife as she is now to succumb to my awful chat but she was always my number one “target”.

Poor bitch.

6 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Cowley brothers I think they were called.

Better than Laudrup or Ferguson brothers anyway.

Think you're right. They did really well and have been building up over a couple of seasons. 

Thought they came over really well in the interviews too. 

Interesting team selection by McInnes, that defence and midfield is as slow as a week in the jail, Christie and McLean will need to work hard. If Rangers play it on the deck they might stand a chance, if they lump it up the park Aberdeen will win comfortably.