Why Do We Have So Many Self Loathing Twats ?? - Page 5 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Why Do We Have So Many Self Loathing Twats ??

glasgow jock

6 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Fair point. Both arseholes. 

We'll agree to disagree, probably not for the last time, although I do make a point of ridiculing the type of Celtic fan you are on about on a weekly basis. Shortbread Shauns I call the boys from our bus who went to Euro 2016 to see Ireland.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

We'll agree to disagree, probably not for the last time, although I do make a point of ridiculing the type of Celtic fan you are on about on a weekly basis. Shortbread Shauns I call the boys from our bus who went to Euro 2016 to see Ireland.

:lol:

On 2017-6-7 at 7:53 AM, Reevesy said:

Drunk people coming in late unaware that it's taking place is one possibility. I said the same before the SCF.

It wouldn't be deliberately disrupted but there's always the chance there won't be perfect silence, which is why I don't like these. Especially when this will be the second or third silence many of us will be asked to observe for the same tragedy.

And the Bradley Lowery stuff going about social media (clapping in the 6th minute) is way over the top IMO. God bless the little fella but these things don't sit right with me at all. Smacks of ambulance chasing from attention seekers who care more about making themselves look good than caring about the little boy.

Yeah totally agree, there are hundreds of kids who are I'll that don't get the attention . No one kid or adult for that matter being I'll deserves more attention than another.