Why Do We Have So Many Self Loathing Twats ?? - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Why Do We Have So Many Self Loathing Twats ??

glasgow jock

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

off ya tube. Fcuk the SFA, I agree, and the SNP I have heard once or twice. But I personally haven't heard the TA. Denial? Am I fcuk, got no issue slagging those that deserve it. As recent as ........ today!!!

Loving the wee fairy dishing out the insults but goes grassing when he gets them. Stay classy! :ok:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Ormond said:

You can hear them in their droves pumping out Feck the SFA and If You Hate The Tartan Army. 

You as usual, are in total denial about the pieces of shite that follow your club.

Indeed, not sure where BlueGazza has been/actually goes to games but, as a Hearts fan, I hear this regularly when they come to Tynie and occasionally at Ibrox.

Happens more games than not in fact.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Hercules Rockefeller said:

Indeed, not sure where BlueGazza has been/actually goes to games but, as a Hearts fan, I hear this regularly when they come to Tynie and occasionally at Ibrox.

Happens more games than not in fact.

Absolute bullshit. But welcome to the bandwagon. 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Hercules Rockefeller said:

If you listen closely you can just about make it out...

I'll agree with you when you show it regularly at Ibrox. More games than not as you put it. We can all go and find times it has been sung. 

Mental how non rangers fans can come on here and say they heard this drivel at Ibrox. I've never heard anything of the sort this season. A few plums online, that's about it. I know Celtic fans who are just as anti Scotland.

Don't let that get in the way of a rangers bashing tho!

21 of us on Saturday, 8 rangers fans, four season ticket holders.

Edited by Mazziessc

1 minute ago, BlueGaz said:

I'll agree with you when you show it regularly at Ibrox. More games than not as you put it. We can all go and find times it has been sung. 

I can assure you I've occasionally heard it at Ibrox, which is all I wrote regarding Rangers' home support.

Could be more of an away support thing as per the video of the arsepieces singing it.

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Mazziessc said:

Mental how none rangers fans can come on here and say they heard this drivel at Ibrox. I've never heard anything of the sort this season. A few plums online, that's about it. I know Celtic fans who are just as anti Scotland.

Don't let that get in the way of a rangers bashing tho!

21 of us on Saturday, 8 rangers fans, four season ticket holders.

You're in denial. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Hercules Rockefeller said:

I can assure you I've occasionally heard it at Ibrox, which is all I wrote regarding Rangers' home support.

Could be more of an away support thing as per the video of the arsepieces singing it.

It possibly is. But to say it's more often than not is rubbish. More normal, but equally boring is GSTQ or RB in response to FOS. 

But this started with a Tim saying the comments mentioned earlier from RM, are said at games and I pretend there not. Utter nonsense. 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, PASTA Mick said:

This took 30 seconds to find...

Shouldn't have taken you that long. It's posted above. :lol::lol:

Guest BlueGaz
2 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Real Rangers men don't support Gordon Strapon and the Taig 11 apparently. 

I don't support Strachan. 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, Reevesy said:

I think by supporting Scotland you are seen to be doing just that, rightly or wrongly.

Disagree. Support the team and want them to win, but don't agree with GS being manager. Don't support his position. 

Maybe not the best thread for this but do we anticipate a minutes silence on Saturday? If so I hope its properly observed. We know GSTQ will be drowned out, I've no problems with that, but if there is a minutes silence hopefully it's respected. 

7 hours ago, GordyA88 said:

Maybe not the best thread for this but do we anticipate a minutes silence on Saturday? If so I hope its properly observed. We know GSTQ will be drowned out, I've no problems with that, but if there is a minutes silence hopefully it's respected. 

Why wouldn't it be? 

11 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Why wouldn't it be? 

Drunk people coming in late unaware that it's taking place is one possibility. I said the same before the SCF.

It wouldn't be deliberately disrupted but there's always the chance there won't be perfect silence, which is why I don't like these. Especially when this will be the second or third silence many of us will be asked to observe for the same tragedy.

And the Bradley Lowery stuff going about social media (clapping in the 6th minute) is way over the top IMO. God bless the little fella but these things don't sit right with me at all. Smacks of ambulance chasing from attention seekers who care more about making themselves look good than caring about the little boy.

9 hours ago, Ormond said:

Loving the wee fairy dishing out the insults but goes grassing when he gets them. Stay classy! :ok:

Indeed. Can't take been told he's a moron but is happy to sling abuse about to others. 

Sums up his intellect and reinforces my point about him :lol: 

6 minutes ago, Reevesy said:

Drunk people coming in late unaware that it's taking place is one possibility. I said the same before the SCF.

It wouldn't be deliberately disrupted but there's always the chance there won't be perfect silence, which is why I don't like these. Especially when this will be the second or third silence many of us will be asked to observe for the same tragedy.

And the Bradley Lowery stuff going about social media (clapping in the 6th minute) is way over the top IMO. God bless the little fella but these things don't sit right with me at all. Smacks of ambulance chasing from attention seekers who care more about making themselves look good than caring about the little boy.

Agree totally. 

Guest BlueGaz
10 hours ago, Ormond said:

:lol::lol::lol: I model my class on you, and your Durrant whanking habits.  Stay classy! :ok:

Guest BlueGaz
24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Indeed. Can't take been told he's a moron but is happy to sling abuse about to others. 

Sums up his intellect and reinforces my point about him :lol: 

Saint Parklife. 

32 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Saint Parklife. 

Not at all. I'm just adult enough to be able to ignore someone saying things i don't like on the internet. 

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Not at all. I'm just adult enough to be able to ignore someone saying things i don't like on the internet. 

:ok:

1 hour ago, Reevesy said:

True. As much as I feel for the people affected by these horrible tragedies. Most of us have already had a silence. Suppose if they never they would be slaughtered for it though.