Why Do We Have So Many Self Loathing Twats ?? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Why Do We Have So Many Self Loathing Twats ??

glasgow jock

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Pricks.  Why do you go on there looking for it, if it is going to piss you off when you find it?

Sent to me Gaz (as stated above) certainly wouldn't go looking for it - I find it rather sad all joking aside.

Guest BlueGaz
19 minutes ago, glasgow jock said:

Sent to me Gaz (as stated above) certainly wouldn't go looking for it - I find it rather sad all joking aside.

Sorry, thought you'd been looking.  Agree.  

Guest BlueGaz
23 minutes ago, PASTA Mick said:

Makes me happy to know those knuckledraggers won't be there.

I've no idea how any Scotland fan can support Rangers and sit with folk like that every week. 

Aye, coz thats all they talk about.  <_<

Very few, if any would voice those comments at a game.

The Craig Whyte thread on there is wonderful :lol: 

I can report that he was found guilty as the jury is full of fenians and that Rangers fans should take to the streets to demand justice :lol: 

Guest BlueGaz
Just now, PASTA Mick said:

I've heard plenty of anti-Scotland chants from your support. Don't pretend. 

Not pretending anything, just haven't heard them myself.  :ok:  Will go as far to say I have never heard a fan blatantly slag off the Scotland team, apart from online.  I know a few who are not very interested right enough, but not to the extent they slag off.  

16 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Not pretending anything, just haven't heard them myself.  :ok:  Will go as far to say I have never heard a fan blatantly slag off the Scotland team, apart from online.  I know a few who are not very interested right enough, but not to the extent they slag off.  

Pretty much all I've experienced too, it's the drivel wrote on-line that gets me.

Guest MorayCupMan
5 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

What planet do these guys f**king live on....at the last game at Wembley ,i was sitting at the section right next to the england fans and their was some muppet in the england end waving a rangers scarf...why...what kind of individual brings a rangers scarf to a scotland v england game....

Edited by MorayCupMan

2 hours ago, MorayCupMan said:

what kind of individual brings a rangers scarf to a scotland v england game....

I'm going to stick my neck out and say somebody that also goes to orange walks and posts anti Muslim rants in block capital letters on Facebook with terrible spelling and grammar.

So you get thirty or forty idiots on a forum?  That is not representative of the entire rangers support.  I will be at the game with a hearts fan, three Celtic fans, two rangers fans and a raith fan in our group.  All supporting Scotland equally.   I have no time for any club bashing here...  each club has its element of morons.

Compare the TAMB versus Rangers Media.

Right now on the TAMB you have...  "46 Members, 2 Anonymous, 134 Guests".

What do you have on Rangers Media right now? (edit sorry I cant see it. but i think they have a far bigger membership?)

Edited by thplinth

33 minutes ago, Malcolm said:

So you get thirty or forty idiots on a forum?  That is not representative of the entire rangers support.  I will be at the game with a hearts fan, three Celtic fans, two rangers fans and a raith fan in our group.  All supporting Scotland equally.   I have no time for any club bashing here...  each club has its element of morons.

I don't think anyone has said it is representative or are doing any "club bashing" but those particular posters deserve to be ridiculed for their ignorance and bigotry. 

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Ormond said:

:rollsmile:

Come with me to one. So you can see for yourself. Then after, you can come back on here and do wee emojis for yer pals. 

Have never heard tartan trannies, skirts etc etc mentioned at a game. 

Edited by BlueGaz

8 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Come with me to one. So you can see for yourself. Then after, you can come back on here and do wee emojis for yer pals. 

Have never heard tartan trannies, skirts etc etc mentioned at a game. 

You can hear them in their droves pumping out Feck the SFA and If You Hate The Tartan Army. 

You as usual, are in total denial about the pieces of shite that follow your club.

Who really cares.  The vast majority of the country will be right behind Scotland on Saturday. No need to worry what a few muppets are saying. Plenty rangers fans of which I'm not 1 will be at hampden supporting Scotland..

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Ormond said:

You can hear them in their droves pumping out Feck the SFA and If You Hate The Tartan Army. 

You as usual, are in total denial about the pieces of shite that follow your club.

off ya tube. Fcuk the SFA, I agree, and the SNP I have heard once or twice. But I personally haven't heard the TA. Denial? Am I fcuk, got no issue slagging those that deserve it. As recent as ........ today!!!

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, 1ANDYP said:

Who really cares.  The vast majority of the country will be right behind Scotland on Saturday. No need to worry what a few muppets are saying. Plenty rangers fans of which I'm not 1 will be at hampden supporting Scotland..

You are right. And droves more than the drunks support.