Midweek fitba - Page 12 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Midweek fitba

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to blame the scoreline on the suspensions, no excuse for being 4-0 down at half time, by we are missing a very important player in Mcdonald and Mchugh has impressed when he's been fit (and I'm sure we're unbeaten when he's played?).

It just shows how important these decisions are, not only at the time, but the knock on effects.

As I said, you can punch someone, get cleared to play in the next game and 2 foot someone 3 feet in the air and only get booked, while other players are missing 3 games for a heavy tackle...

4 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

If any of the current top 4 win the cup, Rangers would qualify for Europe, assuming they finished in the top 4. All enter at the same point too, therefore the 'only' difference between 2nd and 4th is a wee drop in prize money and pride.

Apologies, I was forgetting you couldn't give your lot a riddy with a blowtorch!

16 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

If any of the current top 4 win the cup, Rangers would qualify for Europe, assuming they finished in the top 4. All enter at the same point too, therefore the 'only' difference between 2nd and 4th is a wee drop in prize money and pride.

Yes, but that wouldn't be irony.