The most hated team in Scotland? - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The most hated team in Scotland?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

They all went down.

I'd always thought (mostly from listening to Stuart Cosgrove) it was more Gretna and livi that St Johnstone fans had a problem with, as they'd directly done them out of promotion by splashing money they didn't have.

12 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Ya pair of cnuts!

:lol:

lol got to admit though, we have some right muppets in our support, think we see it more as mix with your own fans more.  Every other team probably say that about there own fans.

11 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

That self moderation is the difference! If someone digs another poster up on RM they are labelled a priest gobbling paedo. 

Is it moderated?

Evidently. Problem is they are total arseholes as well.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/301597-good-luck-england/

Edited by thplinth

6 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I'd always thought (mostly from listening to Stuart Cosgrove) it was more Gretna and livi that St Johnstone fans had a problem with, as they'd directly done them out of promotion by splashing money they didn't have.

Definitely. You are correct. Still doesn't stop it being annoying watching clubs cheat their way out of relegation also when we were relegated solely for living within our means.

6 hours ago, adamntg said:

Not at all.   I know many pro-Indy Rangers supporters and a few Celtic fans who are Yoons.  This would not be because of their football team though, and you'd never see displays like the one we saw at Ibrox anywhere else in the country.  

Anyone who bases their politics on which football team they support shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Anyone who supports a team based on their politics shouldn't be allowed to watch football.

14 hours ago, kumnio said:

Id guess its United, although its certainly not personal opinion.

Rangers/Sevco really hate them, Aberdeen dont like them much either.

:lol: if its Dundee or Aberdeen or even st johnstone then its good to be hated as its driven from a healthy local sporting rivalry which is actually very good and the feeling is mutual.

If its the rangers/sevco who hate us then they can f*ck off because that is just driven by a need to blame the destruction of their club by real rangers men on others and specifically us, just for an insistence on the rules of the game being applied.

However I do realise there are many enlightened  and decent rangers fans who don't hate us and understand the full story and that's good to know. well at least I think there are...:unsure:

Guest BlueGaz
7 minutes ago, ShedTA said:

However I do realise there are many enlightened  and decent rangers fans who don't hate us and understand the full story and that's good to know. well at least I think there are...:unsure:

There are 7.  Although I am working on 1 so maybe soon it will be 8.  Will keep you informed.

37 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

And? They overspent and won things?

Are you just angry cos we spent less than them and never got relegated? Weird logic.

Nah, not angry. I originally posted as I knew one Killie fan in particular would spot it. I don't "hate" you lot. :lol:

24 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Hamilton I can understand, but why ICT???

Why you ask? Board level corruption at Caley and Thistle along with the SFA desire for a highland team coupled with a total disregard for the fans.

County showed that this merger wasn't needed.

Edited by deecie
Terrible sentence construction

Guest BlueGaz
4 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Okay, if you take religion and politics away they would be empty.

Why, is he religious and very political?  

Guest BlueGaz
5 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Okay, if you take religion and politics away they would be empty.

I have obviously supported them all my life and been going for 25 years, on and off whilst i lived abroad, and hand on heart i have never in my puff had a religious or a political conversation with a rangers fan whilst supporting the team.  it just doesn't happen as much as you would like to believe.  It is a total myth that we are all like that - the vast majority are not.  However, you take these myths away from the likes of you and others, there would be a gaping hole in your life.

2 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

I have obviously supported them all my life and been going for 25 years, on and off whilst i lived abroad, and hand on heart i have never in my puff had a religious or a political conversation with a rangers fan whilst supporting the team.  it just doesn't happen as much as you would like to believe.  It is a total myth that we are all like that - the vast majority are not.  However, you take these myths away from the likes of you and others, there would be a gaping hole in your life.

I think squirrel humper is trying to explain why Rangers and Celtic have such large supports, even in places like Ayrshire and Lanarkshire. Yes, they've had success, but surely if historically everyone was attracted to a team by success, Queen's Park would have the biggest support in Glasgow and probably be competing with Real Madrid, Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

Not particularly aimed at you, as in most cases if you post on here, you're not really representative of the section of the Rangers support people like to have a go at.