The most hated team in Scotland? - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The most hated team in Scotland?

1 hour ago, Fermer said:

Hope doesnt always make it right.  Get used to it and our new team kid.  Or do you hate a new team?  Doesn't seem right somehow.  Or is it same old team you hate?  Confused now.  Whoever it is you hate let me know.

New team...same fans. Greater dislike from everyone else.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Fermer said:

Hope doesnt always make it right.  Get used to it and our new team kid.  Or do you hate a new team?  Doesn't seem right somehow.  Or is it same old team you hate?  Confused now.  Whoever it is you hate let me know.

I've not said I hate anyone. 

Hows the knee, Ryu?

My idea Parkie.  Afer a few Glenlivets over weekend to get rid of the cold.  Is instead of boycotting games against SFA we should hold a TAMB game at Hampden.  Get all proceeds to charity and show them and the rest of the world we are the best fans in the planet.  My pal and his daughter stayed over last night and I was showing her you tube clips of Scotland fans in Germany, Holland etc.  And she loves it.  And I was proud to show her it.  A lot of guys on here want to pack in.  And I am same.  But why should we.  Ireland, Wales can do it and wold love to have fans like us.  Guys, don't turn back.  Wallace never nor did Bruce.  Everyone on here is as depressed as I am.  But lets do something positive about it.  What u think Parkie?

8 minutes ago, Fermer said:

My idea Parkie.  Afer a few Glenlivets over weekend to get rid of the cold.  Is instead of boycotting games against SFA we should hold a TAMB game at Hampden.  Get all proceeds to charity and show them and the rest of the world we are the best fans in the planet.  My pal and his daughter stayed over last night and I was showing her you tube clips of Scotland fans in Germany, Holland etc.  And she loves it.  And I was proud to show her it.  A lot of guys on here want to pack in.  And I am same.  But why should we.  Ireland, Wales can do it and wold love to have fans like us.  Guys, don't turn back.  Wallace never nor did Bruce.  Everyone on here is as depressed as I am.  But lets do something positive about it.  What u think Parkie?

Definitely a wind-up. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Definitely a wind-up. :lol:

Why Ormond?  Which part?  People thought it was a wind up before I started the Sons of Wallace.  But did it pal along with Jimmy Sibbald.  Just sick of being negative mate and Scotland does that to you.  Lets get positive and prove we are really the best fans in the world.  No wind up !!

10 hours ago, euan2020 said:

"1908 - Aberdeen reach their 1st Scottish Cup Semi Final only to lose 1-0 to Celtic at Pittodrie.  A record 20,000 crown pelted the Celtic players with stones after the game as the Parkhead side had adopted an aggressive outlook throughout the game"

Looks like Aberdeen always disliked Celtic  

Celtic were a bunch of hammer throwers that parked the bus and tried to kick Aberdeen off the park...

2 hours ago, Fermer said:

You bash on with that. It's not for me but I wouldn't decry you for taking a positive attitude and doing what you think is best.