League Cup Final - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been listening to radio scotland from programme started.  Wish I had a fiver for every time it was said that this was the two BEST teams in Scotland.  Last time I checked rangers were second.  Nothing I have to gloat about though Celtic would be doing the same to us just now.  Money talks.  But they better enjoy it just now as the Bears will be back.

8 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Been listening to radio scotland from programme started.  Wish I had a fiver for every time it was said that this was the two BEST teams in Scotland.  Last time I checked rangers were second.  Nothing I have to gloat about though Celtic would be doing the same to us just now.  Money talks.  But they better enjoy it just now as the Bears will be back.

Shut up ya diddy team supporter.  You finished first in the second league at last count. 

This is the cup final. Your mob aren't there.  Please allow me, a follower of a team with 140 years of unbroken history, to wind up the sheep and mhanky mhob. 

Well done Celtic. Game is a bogey. 

If Maddison would stay on his feet, he'd be a decent player. His diving makes Peter Pawlett look like a saint. 

Ryan 50 caps is absolutely anonymous. 

And how can Forrest not do that for Scotland?  

Celtic are playing clever. They are out muscling Aberdeen and the sheep have no response. 

Surprised Rogic scored. He's shyte. 

14 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Clearly you didn't watch Sevco yesterday then. 

At last COUNT rangers are second kid.  Only saying like.  facts and chiels etc etc etc.  Unless league tables are wrong.  If they are I of course apologise to your superior knowledge.  and the BBC Sportsound team.  League tables lie then? 

2 minutes ago, Fermer said:

At last COUNT rangers are second kid.  Only saying like.  facts and chiels etc etc etc.  Unless league tables are wrong.  If they are I of course apologise to your superior knowledge.  and the BBC Sportsound team.  League tables lie then? 

Yes.

Because your team is rotten.

You enjoy it, kid. It's going to be the highlight of the season for you. 

9 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Yes.

Because your team is rotten.

Aye I know.  The league tables differ from a hatred towards a team.  Keep the hatred up boyo.  The reason our country is so shite because of attitudes like yours.  I was pleased today to see Hampden at last with both teams getting 50/50 splits.  Keep yon hatred up along wi every one else on here towards the rangers.  it does you proud.

1 minute ago, OLAS said:

Wee shame. The TAMB will be quiet for weeks now. 

Unless you want to go head to head with me Olas in a battle of wits?  But of course, you would be going in to battle unarmed.  Leave the sheep alone. They will be hurting.  I dont know what the collective name is for that.

Aye I know.  The league tables differ from a hatred towards a team.  Keep the hatred up boyo.  The reason our country is so shite because of attitudes like yours.  I was pleased today to see Hampden at last with both teams getting 50/50 splits.  Keep yon hatred up along wi every one else on here towards the rangers.  it does you proud.

What are you gibbering on about. 

Your team are shyte. An equaliser against bottom-of-the-table Partick Thistle started a feckin pitch invasion from your hoards of knuckle draggers. :lol:

Get real.