League Cup Final - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Fermer said:

Unless you want to go head to head with me Olas in a battle of wits?  But of course, you would be going in to battle unarmed.  Leave the sheep alone. They will be hurting.  I dont know what the collective name is for that.

A battle of wits with you?  

You should stick to the lottery. You've more chance. 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Aye I know.  The league tables differ from a hatred towards a team.  Keep the hatred up boyo.  The reason our country is so shite because of attitudes like yours.  I was pleased today to see Hampden at last with both teams getting 50/50 splits.  Keep yon hatred up along wi every one else on here towards the rangers.  it does you proud.

Please go away with this pish.

Our country is so shite because we don't all think Rangers are the 2nd best team in the country? Really, is that what you are saying?

2 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Aye I know.  The league tables differ from a hatred towards a team.  Keep the hatred up boyo.  The reason our country is so shite because of attitudes like yours.  I was pleased today to see Hampden at last with both teams getting 50/50 splits.  Keep yon hatred up along wi every one else on here towards the rangers.  it does you proud.

Hatred?

Go and do one you asshole. We are talking about football here, and not life and death.

All you and too many (but not all) of idiotic kindred is to try to make a game of football into something beyond a sport. 

Your team may be second in the league, but your team is shite, and that's my opinion. No hatred involved in stating that opinion.

You introduced hatred to this thread, so go and get some therapy for your problem.

Jealousy is such an evil trait... 

Must be terrible being a rangers fan today. 

Or any day for that matter. 

Still! Second in the league. Must feel great!! :lol:

Edited by OLAS

2 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Please go away with this pish.

Our country is so shite because we don't all think Rangers are the 2nd best team in the country? Really, is that what you are saying?

No, I never said that.  I said  Radio Scotland were saying all day that the two best teams in the country were playing today.  I pointed out the league tables.  Then the hatred towards a scottish team kicks in from the usual supects on the board.  Thats whats wrong with our country.  It's actually quite simple to understand what I was saying and no need to put other salnt on it.

6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Hatred?

Go and do one you asshole. We are talking about football here, and not life and death.

All you and too many (but not all) of idiotic kindred is to try to make a game of football into something beyond a sport. 

Your team may be second in the league, but your team is shite, and that's my opinion. No hatred involved in stating that opinion.

You introduced hatred to this thread, so go and get some therapy for your problem.

Aye.  Name calling now.  Asshole?  Classy.

Let me spell it out. 

The. League. Doesn't. Finish. Today.

Anyway, enough about the newly promoted upstarts. 

The sheep are leaving in their droves. 

Fully expect another from Celtic. Heids are down. No way to come back. 

Just now, Fermer said:

No, I never said that.  I said  Radio Scotland were saying all day that the two best teams in the country were playing today.  I pointed out the league tables.  Then the hatred towards a scottish team kicks in from the usual supects on the board.  Thats whats wrong with our country.  It's actually quite simple to understand what I was saying and no need to put other salnt on it.

Hatred?

For a football team?

Do you honestly think The Rangers/Sevco/dead club are that important in anybody's life except your own?

1 minute ago, Fermer said:

Aye.  Name calling now.  Asshole?  Classy.

Yep - maybe if you stopped being one and using terms like 'hatred' in terms of a debate about football then we could have a reasoned debate.

I don't do hatred, and neither should you (my opinion).

4 minutes ago, Fermer said:

No, I never said that.  I said  Radio Scotland were saying all day that the two best teams in the country were playing today.

and they were correct to do so.

You've then replied with the shite country and hatred patter. The only one bringing that to this thread is you.

2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Hatred?

For a football team?

Do you honestly think The Rangers/Sevco/dead club are that important in anybody's life except your own?

Ok I give in.  No one on TAMB has mentioned Rangers in last three years as they are not important in anyones life.  You are correct sir and keep believing that, as well as answering any post that mentions rangers.  Cos that would mean you were interested.  Wheres my Glenlivet.

Just now, DoonTheSlope said:

21st of May 2016. I'm not surprised you've forgotten about that though

You didnt lol.  As much as you wont believe me I was actually pleased to see the hibs win that day.  Honesly I was.  I watched it in West End and of course i wanted Gers to win.  But pleased to see ibees doing it at last.  Same as today i would like to have seen dons win but Celtic are too far ahead just now.

Chris Sutton is a complete bellend. "It's not disrespectful by saying the treble is on. "

Well, ya eejit, no one else can win it. Of course it's on. 

Who is he disrespecting anyway?

Maybe second in the table Rangers? 

Edited by OLAS

4 minutes ago, Big Col said:

and they were correct to do so.

You've then replied with the shite country and hatred patter. The only one bringing that to this thread is you.

Sorry, i didnt mean it that way.  I listened to whole commentary and enjoyed it (until celtic scored obviously).  But lets say on Hogmonay and old firm game being commentated on and aberdeen or hearts are second.  And commentators keep saying this is two best teams in Scotland.  How would a hearts or dons fan feel? Thers not much in it between dons and gers in last game I seen at pittodrie.  But you must admit the gers take a hard time on here?  And some words border on the hatred side.  I don't like that nor for any other team and I havent and wouldnt do that.  We are Scotland fans and need to help every team in country.  Glenlivet kicking in.  Debate though.  I only listened to game and sounds like celtic outclassed again.

8 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Ok I give in.  No one on TAMB has mentioned Rangers in last three years as they are not important in anyones life.  You are correct sir and keep believing that, as well as answering any post that mentions rangers.  Cos that would mean you were interested.  Wheres my Glenlivet.

Enjoy your Glenlivet.

But please remove hatred from you lexicon.

Hatred has no place in footballl, you'll agree.

2 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Enjoy your Glenlivet.

But please remove hatred from you lexicon.

Hatred has no place in footballl, you'll agree.

Yes.  Sorry mate.  It's removed.  Hopefully u are like me and want scottish game to come back again.  I watched the famous five programme on thursday night and wish we could be better as a country.  This board should be about good debate, slaggin and getting together.  Well done the tims today.  Dons and Gers for second think but there's always the Scottish.  Unfortunately europe is beyond us now as a country.  But there is always hope.  Hope Parkie makes it over the forth bridge!

Just to stir the pot for no reason the Huns would definitely have made more of a match of it than Aberdeen just did. Aberdeen are especially shit against Celtic for some reason which perhaps explains why some dons fans on here have a pathological hatred of them. Yeah hatred.