League Cup Final - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Fermer, you need to log into your Sweaty Jock profile again. It's been a while. :P

What??  Never pretended who I was on here Ormond.  Or anywhere for that matter.  Love me or hate me for that.  X factor results on now so I will be busy now x

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I went to church on the hill and the ivory before the game. Aberdeen fans in great spirits. 2 or 3 whaks in the ivory singing about tommy burns and Scott browns sister though. Scum. 

As for the game. Aberdeen didn't even make celtic work for it. 

We were in the Ivory from 1030am. Village idiots came in around 1pm and started the silly songs. Went back after the game, good place for a pint. 

Utterly pathetic from Aberdeen. 

I've been to every single Dons final (including Super cup finals) since 1976....I make that my 24th Aberdeen final......and I've never seen such a defeatist, cowardly, completely humiliating display.

I believe this is now the beginnning of the end for McInnes. You can't survive by sending a team out in a cup final that is set out simply not to lose.

Defeat doesn't hurt. 

The manner of it does though. 

Promised my step son the world for his first final,the team couldn't deliver. 

Seeing him wave his flag on 90 minutes,oblivious to the significance of the occasion,broke me today. 

Our time will come son. 

STAND FREE ?⚪️?⚪️?⚪️

4 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Defeat doesn't hurt. 

The manner of it does though. 

Promised my step son the world for his first final,the team couldn't deliver. 

Seeing him wave his flag on 90 minutes,oblivious to the significance of the occasion,broke me today. 

Our time will come son. 

STAND FREE ?⚪️?⚪️?⚪️

"Broke me today"?

Get a grip. Its football and not the battle of Aleppo,  youre supposed to be a man. Ffs.

I got kids meself and as long as they are healthy and in a good mood, they enjoy themselves and see football differently. For them its a day out with daddy.

And there is/was no "significance of the occasion". It was the scottish league cup final. Theres another one next year.