Celtic V Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic V Rangers

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only time I've ever mouthed off before one of these games, was Advocaats first season. I was convinced we would win easily.  Celtic won the game 5-1. 

From what I've seen, Celtic have been both excellent, and dreadful in games this season. We have been decidedly average for the most part, bordering on dreadful ourselves at times. As such I don't think anything would surprise me. 

Smart money is on Celtic though,  don't think that can be denied. 

41 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye £49 face value is defenitely what you would call silly money. 

Given the pish they've given us over the last 4 years about how they don't miss them, they're not the same club etc etc, bizarre they can justify a £49 ticket.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Given the pish they've given us over the last 4 years about how they don't miss them, they're not the same club etc etc, bizarre they can justify a £49 ticket.

:lol:

it's the board who have decided on those prices and they don't represent me or the vast of people I go with. It's an absolute outrage we are charging that for a game against them, but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from the corporate tories that run the club. 

Edited by Mox

32 minutes ago, Mox said:

it's the board who have decided on those prices and they don't represent me or the vast of people I go with. It's an absolute outrage we are charging that for a game against them, but then again I wouldn't expect anything less from the corporate tories that run the club. 

Will the Green Brigade be protesting at the game?

55 minutes ago, Mox said:

So why are the Celtic fans buying the tickets then? Surely if you're getting robbed you'd be protesting? 

28 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

So why are the Celtic fans buying the tickets then? Surely if you're getting robbed you'd be protesting? 

To be fair, they've sold that many season tickets, off the back of rangers return "the Brendan rodgers effect" there won't be many actually paying that price.

1 minute ago, ShedTA said:

With collum Reffing it, good luck to both sides!

At the Jags v Jambos ten days ago game Collum was excellent, an assertion I had never expected to be able to make.

In total contrast to Craig 'I am the star' Thomson's recent performances at Dens and McDiarmid.

1 hour ago, Mox said:

It will be the same when you come to Ibrox. Absolute joke to be charging that. 

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

I've not missed this league fixture at all during its enforced absence from the Scottish calendar.

I expect that before, during and after, Saturday will remind us all why. 

But But it's all just football rivalry. Football would be boring without the hatred apparently :lol::lol:

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

To be fair, they've sold that many season tickets, off the back of rangers return "the Brendan rodgers effect" there won't be many actually paying that price.

Fair point. I'd forgotten that the guys who've been disguised as green seats had returned.