Next Poll - Page 29 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Labour are now lying about canvassing results

It's like Hitler in the bunker in 1945

Area where i stay was 66% Yes 3 weeks ago yet Monica Lennon has tweeted that fud Greatrex saying it was a No area lol

There has been zero No canvassers in the last 3 weeks

I thought they said they were carefully targeting areas with undecideds. So, if your area is lots os Yeses and Nos, then they may not bother...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they said they were carefully targeting areas with undecideds. So, if your area is lots os Yeses and Nos, then they may not bother...

What they actually did was not bother canvassing and said that No was winning in my area

At least they had the decency not to make up any percentages !

If the SNP has been doing private polling which significantly contradicts this public polling they should dump it in the public domain now and not after (if at all possible).

Why, because if you are going to fix the vote you have to fix the polls first because the polls have to be kept within a believable range... for the fix to be believable in the end.

It is noticeable that the more hostile the organization is to independence the worse their purchased poll looks... we have to be a little bit careful here that polls have not been deliberately tilted to lay the ground for a plausible fix at the last minute. All they need to do is keep it looking 'close' for a fix to work.

The pollsters are shitbags not to be trusted at all. They do anything if you paid them enough.

After all the bullshit that has been flung out by the media for the polls to be so close is something of a miracle.

This Yes campaign just wont go away

Indeed. If Yes prevails what will the Scottish independence 'event' come to be know as? My choice would be The Teflon Revolution. :D

If we When we vote Yes, it will have been against absolute media corruption, lies, belittlement, condemnation, threats and ignorance.

It will be, and I dont think Im over egging it, the biggest victory without violence in modern times.

It would not have been possible without Social Media, without wee town halls, without a prefect storm. It would be something to be incredibly proud of.

I did a poll when I was having a dump earlier. I asked myself what would the scores be now had this been a fair referendum and not the most disgraceful display of full on unbridled state bullying seen since the last time this happened (thank you again Jim Sillars).

I honestly figure 75/25 easy.

To be at near 50% while in the full face of the state's wind tunnel of propaganda and bullshit is extraordinary.

You have to salute the Scottish people. What intellectual resilience...

Amazing. (I am using that word a lot I notice.)

I was so down this week, particularly around the Established shitstorm that rained down on us. But I think we are over the worst and the people are standing firm.

What's keeping me going is that Scotland, like it or not, is a working class nation. And the Scottish working class do NOT like to be bullied in the manner that has been demonstrated by the likes of Lamont, Darling, Reid, Cameron, Brown, Clegg et al.

I find Ally Bear's link of earlier VERY interesting. Particularly the level of analysis shown and the fact that they seemed to call Obama v Romney right on the same basis.

If we When we vote Yes, it will have been against absolute media corruption, lies, belittlement, condemnation, threats and ignorance.

It will be, and I dont think Im over egging it, the biggest victory without violence in modern times.

It would not have been possible without Social Media, without wee town halls, without a prefect storm. It would be something to be incredibly proud of.

:ok::ok::ok:

Regardless of the result, I'll be proud of the people that have been working for this....and each person that votes Yes....all of my life.