Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers - Page 78 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish Cup Final - Hibs v Rangers

9 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

Why is that funny?

A player getting hit by a bottle this pretty newsworthy. Suarez getting hit by one against Valencia the other week was worldwide news. So i'm a bit bemused that not one media outlet has deemed this to be worth reporting. 

Guest BlueGaz
3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

A player getting hit by a bottle this pretty newsworthy. Suarez getting hit by one against Valencia the other week was worldwide news. So i'm a bit bemused that not one media outlet has deemed this to be worth reporting. 

My comment was aimed at it not being on the highlights.  I was under the impression that they tend not to put that kind of stuff on the highlights.  Did he actually get hit by the bottle?  or did it just land next near him?  I think i remember the point it happened but was too far away to see if exactly what happened.

On 4 December 2016 at 7:16 PM, Parklife said:

I suspect that's what they were doing when they hit James Maddison with a bottle yesterday. 

Are you surprised? 

The papers are nothing more than Glasgow comics and the tv and radio outlets in this country are Celtic and Rangers propaganda machines

35 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

A Motherwell ballboy was taken away after a banger thrown from the Celtic end blew up next to him. Wasn't hurt fortunately.

Celtic gave him Scott Browns strip apparently.

FFS, he would've been raging enough already without Celtic rubbing it in.

On ‎17‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:47 PM, giblet said:

Glasgows finest really are annoyed at the Hibs winning.  Latest photo mug shots,  Number 55 cropped down with actual picture underneath. 

actual CxfeMd9XcAARkXR.jpg

CxfeM79W8AA6IKT.jpg

On ‎18‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:21 AM, Fairbairn said:

Don't see what the big deal is.  The Hibs fan is clearly headbutting the Rangers fan in the balls with the back of his head.  You can even see the Rangers fan is trying to jump out the road of the attack.

Just seen that now :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
3 hours ago, Marky said:

Does it make a difference?

Yes, because I didn't see if it did.  And I asked Parkie what happened.  Are we not allowed to ask what happened in an incident and have general chit chat now PC Marky?

8 minutes ago, Debian said:

I only see one person tweet about this bottle thing. Is there a clip of it?

Had it been the other way round, the perpetrator, his family and employers would be getting bombarded and he'd be unemployed and living in fear by now.

Poor show dons fans.

:lol:

Edited by sbcmfc

Anyone see the thing on twitter a few weeks back where the Dundee fan claimed to have been hit by a pie when we scored in injury time?

Posted at 17:23 p.m ................ from Dundee :lol:

Up there with when that Scotzine guy accused that ultra marathon runner as being a "wannabe hard man"....... as his twitter profile said he "ran ultras" :lol:  :lol:

Shocking scenes at Dumbarton last night with the Rose fans on the pitch last night, I feared for the safety of all the players. Expect some door knocks from Plod over the next few days around Bonnyrigg.  Fair play to the Dumbarton fans though who resisted the urget to protect their players through such extreme provocation.

3 minutes ago, giblet said:

Shocking scenes at Dumbarton last night with the Rose fans on the pitch last night, I feared for the safety of all the players. Expect some door knocks from Plod over the next few days around Bonnyrigg.  Fair play to the Dumbarton fans though who resisted the urget to protect their players through such extreme provocation.

:lol:

22 hours ago, BlueGaz said:

Yes, because I didn't see if it did.  And I asked Parkie what happened.  Are we not allowed to ask what happened in an incident and have general chit chat now PC Marky?

Aye ye can.

Just make sure next time you send me a wee PM asking permission!

Guest BlueGaz
11 minutes ago, Marky said:

Aye ye can.

Just make sure next time you send me a wee PM asking permission!

Will do.  Know what you Irish guys are like :ok:

7 hours ago, Parklife said:

Dunno. Contact BBC Scotland, sky or rangers tv. I don't stand and video games. 

I thought you would have asked BBC after complaining it wasn't aired...

After some research, I think the one post on twitter RE this may actually be your twitter.... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest BlueGaz

I thought it happened over by them, in that corner hence I said I didn't see it.  If it was the corner by Blue Order, then I would have seen it happen and didn't see a bottle hit him.  Not saying it didn't happen, just that normally where I sit someone would have seen it and mentioned it. 

Could be that they didn't have anything else to whine about so got this up and running? to help with their 5 a day. Sure VDA and Shed are on the case and will keep us updated.

Edited by BlueGaz