Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 218 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

4 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

Still haven't answered my question about Jesus being resurrected and called the same name Scotty bhoy.  Or are you proving to other posters that you avoid difficult questions?  What do people call the second Jesus??  I know you can't answer that question.  But keep calling Rangers Sevco.  It is called hypocrasy my friend.

1 minute ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Still haven't answered my question about Jesus being resurrected and called the same name Scotty bhoy.  Or are you proving to other posters that you avoid difficult questions?  What do people call the second Jesus??  I know you can't answer that question.  But keep calling Rangers Sevco.  It is called hypocrasy my friend.

Jesus paid his taxes. Jesus was a good cunt. 

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You know he paid his taxes then? You are some guy that knows that.  

One of the apostles (Matthew) was a tax collector, and Jesus said in Mark 12:17 (regarding tax) “Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s... "

4 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Still haven't answered my question about Jesus being resurrected and called the same name Scotty bhoy.  Or are you proving to other posters that you avoid difficult questions?  

I answered in the thread that you asked the question in.

There is no 'resurrection' from liquidation.

The team/club/company all died.

Jesus continues as the same entity eternally while Newco was formed to replace the oldco (for the fans).

4 hours ago, Scotty CTA said:

I answered in the thread that you asked the question in.

There is no 'resurrection' from liquidation.

The team/club/company all died.

Jesus continues as the same entity eternally while Newco was formed to replace the oldco (for the fans).

So it's ok for Jesus to be resurrected then.  That's me told!  Jeez!! Next thing you will be telling me a cat doesn't have 9 lives!!   Have a good day Scotty.

13 hours ago, kumnio said:

Hendry is a decent player, reads the game quite well, and has good passing ability.

However he takes chances, and gets caught out far too often. He was always going to move on from Dundee eventually, but I dont think going to Celtic was the best choice for his career. He will improve and could be a really good player in a few years, but I doubt he will get enough game time at Celtic to fully develop.

This is the way for Scottish players moving to Celtic and in the past, Rangers. There is a need to improve almost instantly and unless supported in the team by experienced pros it is nigh on impossible. 

If I was Rodgers I'd be finding an experienced organiser to play alongside Hendry of Ajer. And as he's got plenty of cash it shouldn't be too difficult to do. Well, compared to the rest of Scotland anyway. 

13 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

You know he paid his taxes then? You are some guy that knows that.  Do you work for HMRC and got records of the Christ plus his second coming?

The Second Coming was The Stone Roses, I’m sure they’ve missed a payment or two :ok:

18 hours ago, Rolling hIlls said:

U don't know he is a great person as you have never met him.  Same as people on here who say he is a scumbag.  Who have never met him.  But mind you the same folk say the same about Kriss Boyd, Durrant, etc etc.  But never met them.  As they say it takes one to know one so they will be correct.  Whateevr you say. Have  a good night.  I am away to count the sheep.

Have you read what I said?  I said I don't know whether he's a great person- thats not sarcasm that's just a matter of fact!  Anyhow I'm still sticking with my assertion that calling him a great player is stretching it.  Goram, Jardine, Gough, Laudrup, Durrant, Coisty, Baxter, Greig, Butcher, Cooper, Mols etc they're greats.

1 hour ago, Hertsscot said:

Have you read what I said?  I said I don't know whether he's a great person- thats not sarcasm that's just a matter of fact!  Anyhow I'm still sticking with my assertion that calling him a great player is stretching it.  Goram, Jardine, Gough, Laudrup, Durrant, Coisty, Baxter, Greig, Butcher, Cooper, Mols etc they're greats.

He's definitely not a great player. 

Guest faircity
2 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

While he was a good keeper, goram certainly isn't a great person. He is a filthy, disgusting arsehole of the worst kind. I truly, truly, despise him 

Just my two bobs worth like.

1 hour ago, faircity said:

While he was a good keeper, goram certainly isn't a great person. He is a filthy, disgusting arsehole of the worst kind. I truly, truly, despise him 

Just my two bobs worth like.

Nice of you to have met him.  I have and can comment on his charity work alongside Aberdeen and Celtic legends.  But you must know him better.  So hats off to you now that we know you know him.

Guest faircity
12 minutes ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Nice of you to have met him.  I have and can comment on his charity work alongside Aberdeen and Celtic legends.  But you must know him better.  So hats off to you now that we know you know him.

Ohh I have met him, I can assure you of that. I've witnessed the drunken arsehole in all his bigotted glory on several occasions. 

Phew, he does charity work, great guy then in that case.

3 hours ago, faircity said:

Ohh I have met him, I can assure you of that. I've witnessed the drunken arsehole in all his bigotted glory on several occasions. 

Phew, he does charity work, great guy then in that case.

As I said.  Hats off to you.  Did you tell him that at the time?  Or just two faced?