Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 115 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

According to the Mirror Rangers are interested in Batshuayi at Chelsea.  Presumably in the same way that I'm interested in having a one night stand with Margot Robbie!!  

I know it's called Silly Season for a reason but even going by the usual levels of ridiculousness this one ramps it up a few notches!  Chelsea paid £33M for him last summer and the article claims that Rangers have "competition" from West Ham, Monaco, Seville & AC Milan!!!  

Utter, utter nonsense!! 

Alfredo Morelos en route to sign for Rangers.  Fee of £1M apparently agreed. The deal for Graham Dorrans is also likely to be confirmed this week with Rangers increasing their initial offer to £1.3M.  Benfica winger Daniel Candeias signed a 2 year deal yesterday taking the total number of signings so far to 6 (including the 2 Mexicans who are waiting on work permits).  In even better news, Joe Garner apparently off to Ipswich today!!

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Cummings off to join Notts forest for a figure being quoted between £1.4 and £1.8 million.

coming from Sun journo who is a Hibby so pretty certain.

Hibs to go on for Boyce now?

You'll be ok, you've got Simon Murray to replace him (snigger).

5 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Alfredo Morelos en route to sign for Rangers.  Fee of £1M apparently agreed. The deal for Graham Dorrans is also likely to be confirmed this week with Rangers increasing their initial offer to £1.3M.  Benfica winger Daniel Candeias signed a 2 year deal yesterday taking the total number of signings so far to 6 (including the 2 Mexicans who are waiting on work permits).  In even better news, Joe Garner apparently off to Ipswich today!!

Morelos looks like he has scored a barrowload in the Finnish league.  An interesting one for you.

1 hour ago, giblet said:

Morelos looks like he has scored a barrowload in the Finnish league.  An interesting one for you.

Pedro's recruitment policy has certainly been different from Warburton's.  The board seem to have backed him as well as there have been a few fees paid for decent money so it's up to him to deliver now.  We also need to ship a lot of deadwood off the wage bill so hopefully the likes of Kiernan, Garner, Halliday, Forrester, Dodoo, will find new clubs soon.  If McKay continues to drag his heels on his deal I'd get him punted sharpish as well.

53 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

Pedro's recruitment policy has certainly been different from Warburton's.  The board seem to have backed him as well as there have been a few fees paid for decent money so it's up to him to deliver now.  We also need to ship a lot of deadwood off the wage bill so hopefully the likes of Kiernan, Garner, Halliday, Forrester, Dodoo, will find new clubs soon.  If McKay continues to drag his heels on his deal I'd get him punted sharpish as well.

Garner reportedly on his way to Ipswich for somewhere in the region of £1m.

11 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

Are Rangers in trouble if they dont shift the deadwood from the team? Soft loans going forward next season to keep them going??

With the money they're spending, it looks like they've sold off the season books again. 

3 minutes ago, Parklife said:

With the money they're spending, it looks like they've sold off the season books again. 

It will be interesting to see the fixtures coming out and as to when they will face Celtic and Aberdeen, with the SFA saying we need a strong Rangers they will hand pick them a easy start and i dont care what anybody says about computers doing it 

16 minutes ago, Blackpool78 said:

It will be interesting to see the fixtures coming out and as to when they will face Celtic and Aberdeen, with the SFA saying we need a strong Rangers they will hand pick them a easy start and i dont care what anybody says about computers doing it 

:lol:

That computer that froze for 2 weeks while spitting out the post split fixtures?

(I think it will be done by a computer, but with rules galore applied to certain fixtures/teams)

I know the guy who does the programming for the fixtures for all the English and Scottish leagues bar one, the SPFL Premiership (old SPL). No idea why this one isn't handled by him, probably too much 'manual intervention' required to suit the OF  

I've heard a small whisper that Mcinnes and docherty are ready to sign on the dotted line...........

With the aim of bringing trophies to Pittodrie again. 

It of course may be utter bull, but I believe the source would know these things.