One sided games - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Just been to Australia v Jordan,

Jordan were absolutely shite, I don't think the Aussie keeper touched ball more than 7 or 8 times in whole game,

saying that, Jordan did score best goal of game,

also, never seen so many young children at a game,

harry redknapp looked lovely in his blue tracksuit 

The team I follow reached the first round proper of the FA cup the other year we were drawn away at AFC Totten a team from the outskirts of Southampton a nice five and a half hour train journey and we got beat 8 - 1 we should have changed our name to Barnstoneworth united.(they were in a sketch by the monty pythons but i dont know how to put links on)

Ian

9 minutes ago, hoofitharder said:

The team I follow reached the first round proper of the FA cup the other year we were drawn away at AFC Totten a team from the outskirts of Southampton a nice five and a half hour train journey and we got beat 8 - 1 we should have changed our name to Barnstoneworth united.(they were in a sketch by the monty pythons but i dont know how to put links on)

Ian

:lol:

Celtic 9 Aberdeen 0 anyone? Also witnessed 8-0, 8-1 and 8-3 all vs Hamilton Accies! Various 7's, the most enjoyable a 7-0 win at Fir Park when the young Charlie Nicholas was at his best (still the best young Scottish player I've ever seen).

On the flipside I've witnessed 1-5 at Ibrox and Neuchatel. Lost 1-4 the first time I went up to Pittodrie. Worst of all was 0-6, 0-5 and 0-4 on tartan army duty. (Berti Vogts has much to answer for)