Weekend fixtures - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend fixtures

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Chis Suttom is an absolute idiot.

Stone wall sending off, anyone who thinks otherwise is a lunatic. You cant just wipe out a player and think its OK. Ziggy Gordon is also an idiot, he comes across like he is simple.

Scottish junior chess champion so can't be that daft.

Agree with you re Sutton though. Had to laugh at his incredulity at the other panellists for telling him it was a stick on red...

Unexpected bonus with timmy slipping up last night, Dons are getting another chance to get back to within 4 points again.

Hamilton should have won it in the end, what a mess their defence was, Delia in post match interview looked like a man under real pressure :spin:

Chris Sutton threw the toys right oot the pram ha ha, Craigan and Skippy ripped him.

Anyway we need to do our part today, otherwise Hamilton result counts for nothing.

COYR  

10 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Chris Sutton came across a complete knob.

Hamilton are a physical side!

Chris Sutton is a complete knob.  Remember that time he called a whole team of fellow pros cheats?  And then reiterated it up about 10 years later.  

Hugely important game for us against an improving, play-off chasing St Mirren today. Beautiful day today so conducive to a good match hopefully. Hibs gave us some breathing space in midweek but it will still be interesting to see how we cope without Martyn Waghorn's goals, particularly as we seem to be limited to a maximum of 2 goals per game at the moment.

And I concur with the Sutton comments. I hear he and John Hartson are doing an "Audience With..." evening in Glasgow Walkabout soon, which sounds eminently missable.

Edited by thewolf_1980

1 hour ago, North East Loon said:

Unexpected bonus with timmy slipping up last night, Dons are getting another chance to get back to within 4 points again.

Hamilton should have won it in the end, what a mess their defence was, Delia in post match interview looked like a man under real pressure :spin:

Chris Sutton threw the toys right oot the pram ha ha, Craigan and Skippy ripped him.

Anyway we need to do our part today, otherwise Hamilton result counts for nothing.

COYR  

Wait until you hear the news later mate.Not good.

20 minutes ago, thewolf_1980 said:

And I concur with the Sutton comments. I hear he and John Hartson are doing an "Audience With..." evening in Glasgow Walkabout soon, which sounds eminently missable.

An appropriate venue given Big John's speed on the park. Plus the fact O'Neill's Celtic were more akin to an Aussie Rules side...

Another bore fest from Ronnys Rhobots!

Step forward Dedryck Boyata and Craig Thomson. A dash of stupidity and sprinkle in some incompetence and we get another Celtic feck up!

Ronny continues to baffle and bemuse with his team selections and substitutions in equal measure. Oh well at least as lm off the bevvy for Lent I don't have a hangover.

Ronny out!

Edited by slasher

2 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

Hugely important game for us against an improving, play-off chasing St Mirren today. Beautiful day today so conducive to a good match hopefully. Hibs gave us some breathing space in midweek but it will still be interesting to see how we cope without Martyn Waghorn's goals, particularly as we seem to be limited to a maximum of 2 goals per game at the moment.

Preferable to an evening with Gazza in Ayrshire perhaps tho?