Aberdeen Fans - Page 7 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it no the wee enclosure behind the goal ? Seen please pictures of behind the goal with the massive Ultras flag on show and pyros being lit.

Calling themselves ultras is a bit ridiculous and pathetic.

Calling themselves ultras is a bit ridiculous and pathetic.

Got to have a bit of consistency here. If fans misbehave it appears the only real way to stop them is points deduction or in this case chuck them out of the cup.

Put Stranraer through instead?

Edited by RenfrewBlue

wow this thread was entertaining.

The only part I agree with is that it's going to be really shit when the old firm rekindle their love fest next season, you can already see the hatred bubbling up. Yay Scottish football.

Got to have a bit of consistency here. If fans misbehave it appears the only real way to stop them is points deduction or in this case chuck them out of the cup.

Put Stranraer through instead?

I agree. Rangers docked points in the league for sectarian chanting and chucked out the cup too.

Glad we agree on this :ok:

A threat to burn down the Shed?

That was a tongue n cheek remark to ShedTA given he was wetting the bed about a few smokes. I thought the laughing faces were a give away there but obviously not to a dunce like you.

PGB not sure if you have ever actually been in the shed. It's made of pretty basic stuff. Concrete, steel and corrugated iron. It won't burn I am afraid.

Smoke bombs are pretty harmless.

There's been a bit of a habbit recently of people setting them off at Caley county games. Probably about 10 in the last few games I remember going off. Never going to be dangerous though.

Except it's clearly not just smoke as you can see from watching that video.

I agree. Rangers docked points in the league for sectarian chanting and chucked out the cup too.

Glad we agree on this :ok:

If it stops the garbage that afflicts Scottish football then I'd go with that. We'd have Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen out of the cup and Rangers docked points that I can think of so far in the last month or so.

Am I right in saying that it is Celtic, Motherwell and Aberdeen who have "Ultras" ?

I don't think the Motherwell "Bois" call themselves ultras.

I've seen a few other teams have a wee pocket of kids with a drum or whatever. St Johnstone for one.

If it stops the garbage that afflicts Scottish football then I'd go with that. We'd have Rangers, Celtic and Aberdeen out of the cup and Rangers docked points that I can think of so far in the last month or so.

Would Aberdeen get put out the cup for three guys singing a sectarian song on a train compared to 45,000 Rangers fans up to their knees in Ibrox or 1500 Tims starting a fire in a football ground ?

If we're going to do fans for singing sectarian songs outwith the stadium then I'm taking my phone down PRW & Gallowgate and going into every bar and club

Would Aberdeen get put out the cup for three guys singing a sectarian song on a train compared to 45,000 Rangers fans up to their knees in Ibrox or 1500 Tims starting a fire in a football ground ?

If we're going to do fans for singing sectarian songs outwith the stadium then I'm taking my phone down PRW & Gallowgate and going into every bar and club

I thought the Dons fans had been singing naughty songs in the stadium. My mistake if it wasn't.

Aberdeen reinstated to the cup. Sadly they got pumped out during the game by Hearts so it doesn't really matter. :lol:

I thought they didn't like the term?

They are for all intents and purposes ultras, all be it on a fairly small scale, I just thought they didn't like that label.

They don't like the term "Ultra" but are OK with the moniker "Bois"? I'd have them banned from Scottish football just for that!!!