Aberdeen Fans - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are also 'back' under the guise of a 'singing section'.

And seem to like singing songs about Lennon and McCoist being paedo's etc...

Either that or they kept getting the club fined and refused to do anything they were told.

Guess we'll never know the truth.

I remember them well from the South Stand and glad they are now over in the Upper RDS. Although the 'signing section' is more of a muffled noise as they are so far away from the pitch and everyone else we can barely make out what they are signing. Which is handy as the majority of the time it is utter garbage and has no reflection on current players or opposition.

There used to be about 9 of them that would run out the back of the South Stand at HT to share the 1 fag they all chipped in to buy from someone outside the Scotia on the way down King Street - says it all really....

I remember them well from the South Stand and glad they are now over in the Upper RDS. Although the 'signing section' is more of a muffled noise as they are so far away from the pitch and everyone else we can barely make out what they are signing. Which is handy as the majority of the time it is utter garbage and has no reflection on current players or opposition.

There used to be about 9 of them that would run out the back of the South Stand at HT to share the 1 fag they all chipped in to buy from someone outside the Scotia on the way down King Street - says it all really....

Topical stuff!

:lol:

Almost as topical as those naughty Motherwell fans singing songs about Jimmy Savile in the East Stand at the last Celtic game I attended... :wink2:

Almost as topical as those naughty Motherwell fans singing songs about Jimmy Savile in the East Stand at the last Celtic game I attended... :wink2:

Just because you were in the Motherwell end, doesn't make you a Motherwell fan...

Just to provide a wee bit direction to the debate, I imagine whether they call themselves "ultras" or not is immaterial it's what they actually do that counts. a group of 90 year olds could have flags saying they were ultra FC, but if they're only eating scones it's no really that much of a problem.

Just to provide a wee bit direction to the debate, I imagine whether they call themselves "ultras" or not is immaterial it's what they actually do that counts. a group of 90 year olds could have flags saying they were ultra FC, but if they're only eating scones it's no really that much of a problem.

Depends on if they sweep up the crumbs or not.