Adults Going To The Cinema In Fancy Dress - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Adults Going To The Cinema In Fancy Dress

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people still have to dress up daft at their work these days

Commons and the Lords on the day of Mrs Windsor's speech.

article-2527930-1368218C000005DC-996_634

_74869398_74868888.jpg

Whilst the British Army still hasn't got rid of these ridiculous 18th Century ceremonial uniforms that are completely pointless in the 21st Century and not to mention extremely expensive for the taxpayer. Get rid of them.

SNN0708GX1_682_385318a.jpg

Is the Dundonian character in this new film ?

not sure of his accent, but definitely was Scottish... but he died pretty swiftly....but did get a few chortles last night....

nae stormtroopers last night, more concerned about the dicks with beards etc...some were a bit erm, strange.. but each to their own :)

Some people still have to dress up daft at their work these days

Commons and the Lords on the day of Mrs Windsor's speech.

article-2527930-1368218C000005DC-996_634

_74869398_74868888.jpg

Whilst the British Army still hasn't got rid of these ridiculous 18th Century ceremonial uniforms that are completely pointless in the 21st Century and not to mention extremely expensive for the taxpayer. Get rid of them.

SNN0708GX1_682_385318a.jpg

I suspect the revenue from tourism offsets the hit on the taxpayer to some extent.

Out of interest, do you ever where a kilt?

I suspect the revenue from tourism offsets the hit on the taxpayer to some extent.

Out of interest, do you ever where a kilt?

Me wearing my lovely, comfortable, Buchanan Modern kilt doesn't cost the taxpayer a bundle like ermine robes, gentleman's tights and obsolete military uniforms :wave:

And I dispute the fact that tourists are desperate to see such ridiculous costumes on display.

Bin it all. I have absolutely zero sentimentality at all when it comes to the British monarchy, aristocracy, parliament, military or whatever..

Me wearing my lovely, comfortable, Buchanan Modern kilt doesn't cost the taxpayer a bundle like ermine robes, gentleman's tights and obsolete military uniforms :wave:

And I dispute the fact that tourists are desperate to see such ridiculous costumes on display.

Bin it all. I have absolutely zero sentimentality at all when it comes to the British monarchy, aristocracy, parliament, military or whatever..

Have you ever met an American?