Admin 4 - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did he leave in a huff?

I've no idea why he stopped posting. If so he's not a drama queen so he wouldn't have done "look at me" goodbye post like attention seekers do.

I miss his pish jokes.

I've no idea why he stopped posting. If so he's not a drama queen so he wouldn't have done "look at me" goodbye post like attention seekers do.

I miss his pish jokes.

:ok: Exactly, that is the way to leave (if that is what he has done) just stop posting. No need for the big "pre leaving dramatic thread" :-))

It's only a f u cking internet message board, in the grand scheme of things, it's not massively important!

This is like people saying it was Neil Lennon's fault for getting bullets sent in the post and death threats. I can find Parkie as irritating as the next man from time to time however what was said to him (and Dandy) was beyond the pale and no amount of Bawbaggery on an internet message board deserves that.

Nail on head, completley agree, we wont all get on all the tine but what was said was well out of order and both recipetents were very dignified in how they responded.