Paris - Page 34 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Harry with respect you are coming across as a bit patronizing, generally. For example 'Baby steps' and all that shite. You seem to consider yourself some sort of teacher on here or something and that you need to break the truth to us gently lest we crack up. Which brings me to my point. I don't owe you an explanation for anything especially when it is clear what I meant, to dissolve the people and elect another.

I shall be avoiding your threads / posts from now on, be grateful if you'd do me the same courtesy.

Firstly, if I've seemed patronising, I apologise. It was unintended but I can see how it happens. Secondly, the 'baby steps' comment was more in reference to the general nuttiness surrounding the KoM and not a reflection on the fragility of anyone's state of mind on here or their ability to handle truth. I'm not endorsing the KoM stuff as truth btw.

I certainly don't think I'm a 'teacher' but have learnt a good deal on here and like to share stuff on interest , which may be of interest to other folk.

I've always found your posts interesting (in the main) and think there's common ground between our political and world outlooks. There are bound to be disagreements.

I genuinely do not understand what 'dissolve the people and elect another' means? Is it watering down of a population so there's less cohesion and the tories get re-elected because of it? And the notion of using immigration as a weapon, is there a link/book something I can read to expand on this?

I would prefer if we were still able to interact on here civilly and challenge ideas if necessary.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here here far to many folk jump the gun when you start to speak about immigration

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

Later confirmed...

Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord Mandelson admits

These same people who were deliberately doing this were smearing anyone who challenged what they were doing as racists. They have now mostly admitted that mass immigration was 'a mistake''. Oh ok then.

It is pretty much par for the course that if you criticize immigration you get someone instantly accusing you of being BNP or the like. Tripping over themselves like kunts to do it. It makes any discussion on the subject on here or anywhere really poisionous. No accident that.

Labour wanted mass immigration to make UK more multicultural, says former adviser

Later confirmed...

Labour 'sent out search parties for immigrants', Lord Mandelson admits

These same people who were deliberately doing this were smearing anyone who challenged what they were doing as racists. They have now mostly admitted that mass immigration was 'a mistake''. Oh ok then.

It is pretty much par for the course that if you criticize immigration you get someone instantly accusing you of being BNP or the like. Tripping over themselves like kunts to do it. It makes any discussion on the subject on here or anywhere really poisionous. No accident that.

It's pointless even discussing the subject.

IMO, it's only right that people have concerns about who comes into the UK in the current climate, but if you have that view, you get labelled a UKIP / BNP voting racist.

I guess, from the way this thread has turned to a discussion on immigration, they must now be saying that these attackers were immigrants? Which is a bit weird, as I'm sure i've read in a few different places that they were (and always have been from birth) EU citizens, mainly Belgian and French. I must have read it wrong?

Lots of Chinese in that part of the world exploiting resources and ripping off the people. Where do you stand with those?

I stand with the Chinaman and his wife and their one little male kid on this one.

Here in the civilised world, it's now officially Christmas time and we need to buy essential new electronic goods for each other.

I've already got a Chromecast but I pray that someone will buy me a Chromecast 2 to improve my life.

We don't know how make Chromecast 2s in the civilised world, but the Chinaman and his single male offspring are experts on making these essential new gadgets for us.

What do Africans in Mali make? Full-blown AIDS and Albums with Damon Albarn? No thanks.

I'll side with the Chinaman here, but I'll be damned if we should add this one to the Moslem-atrocities-against-White-People-which-justify-ground-invasion count.

Buy a Xbox one and a IPhone 6s to show your solidarity with the hostages.

I guess, from the way this thread has turned to a discussion on immigration, they must now be saying that these attackers were immigrants? Which is a bit weird, as I'm sure i've read in a few different places that they were (and always have been from birth) EU citizens, mainly Belgian and French. I must have read it wrong?

They are second and third generation immigrants who have turned against the country which raised, schooled and homed them.

They're the Aiden McGeady of international terror.

IMO, it's only right that people have concerns about who comes into the UK in the current climate, but if you have that view, you get labelled a UKIP / BNP voting racist.

Noone's been advocating unrestricted immigration. This idea that accusations of racism are being used to stifle debate is a straw man and was brought up preemptively in this thread as soon as someone linked the attacks to the current refugee situation. Others simply pointed out that there was a likelihood that those responsible were French nationals.

wonder how many Isis terrorists have tagged alone with genuine migrants to get into Europe scary thought could be off the scale

Many, many people have been saying that for weeks but of course they're dismissed as brainwashed racists.

Edited by DonnyTJS

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/aug/27/net-migration-predicted-to-hit-record-level

Have a look at the graph contained in the article. You can see that net migration leapt up the very year Tony Blair was elected and has been through the roof year on year ever since. I would say the overall trend is still an upwards one. These numbers are completely unsustainable and have already resulted a huge increase in population over a relatively short period of time. And this is just the start as it shows no sign of abating in fact it is getting worse. England has a higher population density than the Netherlands now. What will it be like in another 15-20 years.

Here is what they did...

Labour made a 'spectacular mistake' on immigration, admits Jack Straw

Mr Straw, who is MP for Blackburn, told the Lancashire Telegraph: "One spectacular mistake in which I participated (not alone) was in lifting the transitional restrictions on the Eastern European states like Poland and Hungary which joined the EU in mid-2004.

"Other existing EU members, notably France and Germany, decided to stick to the general rule which prevented migrants from these new states from working until 2011.

"'But we thought that it would be good for Britain if these folk could come and work here from 2004.

"Thorough research by the Home Office suggested that the impact of this benevolence would in any event be 'relatively small, at between 5,000 and 13,000 immigrants per year up to 2010'. Events proved these forecasts worthless.

"Net migration reached close to a quarter of a million at its peak in 2010. Lots of red faces, mine included."

His comments are the furthest any senior Labour figure has gone in admitting the party made a mistake on immigration policy.

On Monday Mr Blunkett said anti-social behaviour by Roma people in his Sheffield constituency has resulted in “understandable tensions” among the indigenous community, and the conflict must be addressed to avert disorder.

Britain is now home to 200,000 Roma migrants, one of the largest populations in Western Europe.

Every man and his dog knew what was going to happen at the time. 13,000... aye sure Jack. They are just saying it was a mistake now but they (like everyone else) knew exactly what was going to happen. It was and is all very deliberate.

Oh it is weird all right...

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/police-believe-attackers-used-forged-passports-to-stigmatize-refugees-1.2662167

I stand with the Chinaman and his wife and their one little male kid on this one.

Here in the civilised world, it's now officially Christmas time and we need to buy essential new electronic goods for each other.

I've already got a Chromecast but I pray that someone will buy me a Chromecast 2 to improve my life.

We don't know how make Chromecast 2s in the civilised world, but the Chinaman and his single male offspring are experts on making these essential new gadgets for us.

What do Africans in Mali make? Full-blown AIDS and Albums with Damon Albarn? No thanks.

I'll side with the Chinaman here, but I'll be damned if we should add this one to the Moslem-atrocities-against-White-People-which-justify-ground-invasion count.

Buy a Xbox one and a IPhone 6s to show your solidarity with the hostages.

Is this an article from the Daily Pash! :unsure:

Immigration or rather mass immigration as we have seen into the UK over the last 60 years but hugely accelerated since Blair got in is a way for the ruling elite and their puppet governments to dissolve the people and elect another.

Immigration is just another weapon being used to break you down. Being against it is not about being racist.

As you wouldn't respond directly, I'll have to infer the latter part of what follows from this original post and your subsequent ones:

You're saying,

There is a ruling elite pulling the strings through a 'puppet' government in the UK. That New Labour policies allowing mass immigration, weren't down to incompetence, but were deliberately orchestrated by this ruling elite who knew the consequencies of these policy decisions in advance. That this pattern of immigration has been further orchestrated deliberately for 60 years, under different 'puppet governments' (Labour/Conservative - irrelevant) and that this is the 'weapon' being used to 'break us down'? You haven't elaborated on the breaking us down part but I'm assuming it's along the lines of nurturing environmental/societal factors favourable to divide and conquer?

Beyond the newspaper articles you've linked to do you have any other references/evidence I can look at?

Edited by Mash it up Harry

Interesting background on the rise of Islamism all started centuries ago and inevitable evolution regardless of any "Stop The War" declarations.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5717157?utm_hp_ref=world

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5748744

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/islamic-state/11996879/Islams-civil-war-between-medievalists-and-modernisers.html

Those contain interesting historical observations and details but seem rather light, for some reason, on the factors covered by this article:

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/news/john-pilger-the-root-causes-of-terrorism-and-what-we-can-do-about-it

Interesting take on ISIS from someone who's read their magazine! Who knew they published.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/isis-wants-us-to-invade-7-facts-revealed-by-their-magazine/

Obviously picked and chosen to suit my own agenda

"One thing reading 11 issues of Dabiq makes very clear is that ISIS considers a future U.S.-led invasion to be inevitable. They view the regional powers around them as destined to fall and, when that happens, in rides Uncle Sam and out pops the apocalypse."

Just the same as our own Christian religious nutjobs.

It is a religion problem, not a Muslim problem, a religion problem.