What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game? - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easily any fans that sing 'And we're by the far the greatest team the world has ever seen and it's (insert team name0. You can always tell how unoriginal a group of fans are if they sing this tripe

Unless it's Aberdden fans, as Aberdeen FC are by far the greatest team.....the world has ever seen.

Easily any fans that sing 'And we're by the far the greatest team the world has ever seen and it's (insert team name0. You can always tell how unoriginal a group of fans are if they sing this tripe

I think the Motherwell version that follows on from "muff diver" has a bit of originality, but that's for the best song thread!

:lol:

:ok:

I say pretty much the entire current Tartan Army songbook contains most of my most-disliked football songs/chants, many of which have already been mentioned in this thread. I have particular loathing for The Lion Sleeps Tonight, Do-Re-Me and the Fletcher song. 'No Scotland, No Party' looks like it'll make it onto the list soon as well.

Think Scotland supporters have forgotten a football match brings two tribes of supporters together. Sun Tzu once told me no tribe would ever intimidate its opponent with a party song.

The young team at hearts have a song similar to the George best spirit in the sky song which ends in 'going on the Ching with billy king'

Truly awful

The 'well Bois have been singing one too, ends with "we ####ed the Huns 6-1 it was the best"

Like a few of their songs it's got too many words, and doesn't roll of the tongue.

Right thread this time

During the height of the Stan Collymore leathering Ulrika Johnson and Gazza hitting Cheryl Gascgoign story's

Cheryl's/Ulrikas black and blue

She's black and blue

She's black and blue

She's black...(inaudible)

Repeat to fade

Sung by The TA at the World Cup in France 1998. Don't get me wrong I laughed my of to it