Refugee Crisis - Page 12 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Refugee Crisis

Yes okay but there is no way on earth they can be called refugees seeking a place of refuge. That would be their first port of call so lets quit with the refugee crap. They are opportunists looking for free passage into a country of their choice.

The refugees we're accepting are being flown in direct from Syria.

That would make us their first safe port of call.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The refugees we're accepting are being flown in direct from Syria.

That would make us their first safe port of call.

So they can fly out safely from Syria without danger. It can't be that terrible a country then. I tend more to think of countries where people cannot come and go freely as somewhere terrible but evidently these people can fly out. I hope this country is vetting them all thoroughly or else there could be another Abul Hamza or IS sympathist amongst them.

So they can fly out safely from Syria without danger. It can't be that terrible a country then. I tend more to think of countries where people cannot come and go freely as somewhere terrible but evidently these people can fly out. I hope this country is vetting them all thoroughly or else there could be another Abul Hamza or IS sympathist amongst them.

They're being flown out by the RAF from the refugee centre they're currently staying in.

Washington and Westminster's actions in the middle east and north africa is fueling the refugee crisis that is causing great concern for the EU .... this might have been America's plan all along to destabilise the middle east and flood the EU with refugees ... the EU are not America's allies why else would they spy on our governments and all the EU citizens ... America also didn't like how close the EU and Russia had become hence Ukraine was used as a tool to split the EU from Russia and then the good reason for the Syrian mess was the refusal Syria to allow a gas pipeline from Qatar to run through Syria to the EU to replace Russia as the main supplier of gas to the EU

That isn't debunking anything though. They are seeking refuge from Syria which means a place of safety. This can be found in their first port of call and that probably wasn't even France. So you see they are not refugee's as such but opportunists looking for a life in Britain without filling out immigration papers.

So myopic its unbelievable.

Aye crack on Greece, your economy is fecked and you are skint but you'll be alright with thousands of refugees.

Britain had to do more. Can't just expect the Turks (who have 2 million, Yes 2 million refugees in their border) or the Greeks to just sort out Europes problems because they happen to be near to the problem.

J

In no way shape or form does it make people racist because they urge caution on who gets allowed into the country. Just remember this country has people dying waiting on hospital waiting lists which will only get longer. It has many on poverty line who can't find work - that will only become harder. It is issues like this that concern me - that is in no way racist.

In no way shape or form does it make people racist because they urge caution on who gets allowed into the country. Just remember this country has people dying waiting on hospital waiting lists which will only get longer. It has many on poverty line who can't find work - that will only become harder. It is issues like this that concern me - that is in no way racist.

Great point

We still need to do the right thing and help refugees. Just because we're failing our "own" doesn't meant we can't and shouldn't help, especially when we've actually caused a lot of the problems in the first place.