Rangers Vs Hibs - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs

He's been able to buy players from the English Championship. There's only 2 teams in Scotland with the budget to do that. The other one doesn't play in the Championship.

David Goodwillie & Shay Logan not count then?

Also, how much did you pay for Paul Bernard back in the halcyon days? :whistling:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No issues with Stubbs taking the PR game to Rangers after their shenanigans on the Allan affair. What was lost within the paltry bids that Rangers made for Allan was how much he was being offered in salary which is believed to be around £8k a week. Add that to the (admittedly reduced) large wage bill that will dwarf any team outside Celtic in the Scottish leagues, it would suggest its easier for a manager to build a team being able to sign players of better calibre with better wages.

Just heard that Rangers have also just poached our fitness coach who Stubbs has talked up in the past, possibly another reason for Stubbs having a go.

What was / is Hibs allocation & have they sold it out ?

Cheers

Who have Rangers bought from the Championship this summer?

I was counting the players who were playing in the Championship last year as from the Championship. Although, obviously Wigan got relegated.

I can't be arsed with a daft argument over semantics.

I was counting the players who were playing in the Championship last year as from the Championship. Although, obviously Wigan got relegated.

I can't be arsed with a daft argument over semantics.

So just to clarify, none?

What was / is Hibs allocation & have they sold it out ?

Cheers

1,000 and currently have 150 to sell. Would never take a ticket there, constant barrage of coins and variations of fast food whilst stewards and police sit idly by and smirk.

All of this may be true but for Stubbs to come out and say that any manager has a "very easy" job is a bit disrespectful at best. If it's as easy as equating budgets to success then he should be getting his jotters for getting cuffed off Dumbarton.

Agreed. deila's must be easier than warburtons as he is effectively working only with free agents. which makes deila's fist pumping sh*te all the more annoying.

Guest BlueGaz

you turned over a new leaf like?

Phew.

Rangers should have the 2nd biggest budget in Scotland anyway. At the moment, they are the 2nd biggest club in the country, sorta makes sense !!!!!

I just can't be arsed with arguments he loses, #parky'stoysoutthepramyetagain

Not at all. The players Rangers signed last played in the Championship. We could discuss when does a club officially move from one league to another.

It's pointless though and achieves nothing. However because it was me that said it, i've got 3 sad acts trying to have an argument about it :lol:

As i said, i simply can't be arsed.

Amusing to see parklife making an arse of things again.

Substantively, Stubbs is also making an arse of things. You have to say that serious questions have to be asked about the hibs board - they have brought in more in transfer fees than any other club in Scotland in the last 15 years and yet find themselves in the championship. Remarkably, they also gave Stubbs a new contract a few weeks ago.

Talk about mismanagement...

Edited by bruce778

Not at all. The players Rangers signed last played in the Championship. We could discuss when does a club officially move from one league to another.

It's pointless though and achieves nothing. However because it was me that said it, i've got 3 sad acts trying to have an argument about it :lol:

As i said, i simply can't be arsed.

Can't be arsed but can't stop posting................

Don't think Rangers fans can lecture anyone on mismanagement to be fair.

Bitten once by Murray, twice by Whyte then still swallowed up Chuck Greens soundbites whilst he emptied the war chest.

So because the noisy rabble supported their club and were hoodwinked by someone they couldn't have stopped all other fans of the club aren't allowed an opinion?

People with less control than I would shout "whataboutery " at you and think they'd Worthen argument. Not me though. Im staying on the moral high ground. ?