Rangers Vs Hibs - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Vs Hibs

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squirrelhumper trying to suggest that Killie are a model of good financial management? or your chairman selling your club chances of success to Celtic?

Neither of our clubs have gone into administration.

Neither have failed to pay players, taxes or NI.

In comparison to Rangers we're run superbly.

Imagine selling players to balance the books eh? How dare they.

Warburtons response to stubbs is hilarious, desperately trying to show that he is not bothered by the comments and coming across as, well, bothered by them!!

more successful trolling of the rangers.

I thought that when I read it as well.

To be devils advocate to parklifes argument, Rangers pumped Alloa who had an £8 million EPL player in their team.

:P

:lol:

Although the reality is, Rangers will have been offering comparable terms to Wigan, whereas guys from the higher end of the English game, or in fact even from most league 1 sides would only end up at any other club in Scotland if their career had stalled, they were fat, past it, bankrupt, injured, homesick or several of the above.

But did you pay it all back? Seeing as you're up there on your high horse.

We paid everything back that was asked of us.

Bank wanted to cut ties and we paid a lump sum to cut ties. They wanted out football. Probably due to you lot to be fair.

Had we refused then that would be bad business surely?

To be devils advocate to parklifes argument, Rangers pumped Alloa who had an £8 million EPL player in their team.

:P

:lol:

Although the reality is, Rangers will have been offering comparable terms to Wigan, whereas guys from the higher end of the English game, or in fact even from most league 1 sides would only end up at any other club in Scotland if their career had stalled, they were fat, past it, bankrupt, injured, homesick or several of the above.

To be fair to the £8m player, he did score a peach.

We paid everything back that was asked of us.

Bank wanted to cut ties and we paid a lump sum to cut ties. They wanted out football. Probably due to you lot to be fair.

Had we refused then that would be bad business surely?

So you didn't pay it all back in full, yet you'll try and take the moral high ground. A bank would only ever consider writing something off like that, if they believed they had no chance of getting it back.

Squirrelhumper trying to suggest that Killie are a model of good financial management? or your chairman selling your club chances of success to Celtic?

second ones a fair point larky. but i would rank that as more of a wry smile rather than a rangersesque, sore sides, belly aching, pick myself up off the floor, when will this catalogue of hilarious f*ck ups actually end.

just saying.

On a more positive note looks like it might be coming to an end for you.

Guest BlueGaz

Don't think Rangers fans can lecture anyone on mismanagement to be fair.

Why not? My businesses do very well, and I had sweet FA to do with the mismanagement of the club I support, so feel more than qualified to comment, if I wish.

So you didn't pay it all back in full, yet you'll try and take the moral high ground. A bank would only ever consider writing something off like that, if they believed they had no chance of getting it back.

Or the fact that they wanted out ah industry as it was a labour intensive book of business? Perhaps they wanted out due to the negative publicity/threats they got from the Rangers debacle?

We'd paid back millions to HBOS and the debt was going down as well as interest being serviced.

They decided they wanted out. What exactly did we as a football club do that was irresponsible financially by agreeing to pay what they wanted?