Hibs V Rangers - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Not a hibby but agreed with his assessment on the game

It's selective IMO. 'We could have scored 4 in the first half' erm naw you couldn't, not when you weren't hitting the target. By that logic Rangers 'could' have scored 7 or 8 in the second half. It's the sort of rubbish Ally McCoist used to come out with.

The scenario with Hibs just now reminds me a wee bit of when John Hughes was in charge at Falkirk.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course it's all about ifs,nots and god knows what's.Thats football

Hibs by far the better team in the first half,Rangers the better in the second

This. If my Aunty had balls she'd be my uncle.

Still diddy cup mk2 tomorrow then down to real business on the 8th.

Pleased with the signing of the young lad McGinn on a 4 year deal (unheard of). An excellent partner for Allen in midfield this season.

J

Pleased with the signing of the young lad McGinn on a 4 year deal (unheard of). An excellent partner for Allen in midfield this season.

J

I doubt he'll partner Allen as he's not getting a game just now.

Unless there's a big change in someone's attitude I don't see that changing, do you?

J

Allan isn't giving two fecks at the moment, his altitude seems to be a bit of a problem.

Allan isn't giving two fecks at the moment, his altitude seems to be a bit of a problem.

Yeah, i heard he's over the moon at how this is all playing out. He's sure to be high as a kite if he gets his move.

Yeah, i heard he's over the moon at how this is all playing out. He's sure to be high as a kite if he gets his move.

? that and his attitude are the two reasons I'm not that bothered about signing him. Edited by RenfrewBlue

Chris McLaughlan and Spiers. Spiers isn't banned mind you he had just had his press privelages revoked. He can rock up and pay to get in if he wants.

This. It's all over Twitter.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

Apparently Keith Jackson is still banned by Celtic.

What are spiers and McLaughlin supposed to have done here?

Rangers need to specific on why these journos have been banned. McLaughlin has been caught bang to rights in terms of his reporting of the Hibs game. There has been a lots of discussion on Rangers forums on this. As for Spiers I think this is a reaction to years of him leading a pack in terms of sticking the boot into the club. These are not valid reasons for banning. I see the BBC have now reacted by stating they will not send their staff to Ibrox until the matter is resolved.

Rangers need to specific on why these journos have been banned. McLaughlin has been caught bang to rights in terms of his reporting of the Hibs game. There has been a lots of discussion on Rangers forums on this. As for Spiers I think this is a reaction to years of him leading a pack in terms of sticking the boot into the club. These are not valid reasons for banning. I see the BBC have now reacted by stating they will not send their staff to Ibrox until the matter is resolved.

It does seem strange to ban one reporter, McLaughlin, over what appears to be the reporting of one game? Even if it was a lopsided report is that grounds for banning him?

Rangers need to specific on why these journos have been banned. McLaughlin has been caught bang to rights in terms of his reporting of the Hibs game.

So Rangers are banning folk for having a offering opinion from the official party line? :lol:

So Ranges are banning folk for having a offering opinion from the official party line? :lol:

Anyone not controlled by Level5PR will be forced to wear a yellow patch & Traynor will have the Daily Rectum printing crude cartoons of them.

What did Chris McLaughlin do? There were several arrests, some for sectarian chanting - can't have been for reporting this?