British Open - Page 10 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

British Open

Orraloon

Cough

Mickelson now at -10

Unfortunately too late id say - maybe he can be clubhouse leader and give all those that have bet him at huge odds false hope .....

Or he could shoot a 7 on the 17th just so you know where you stand......!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or he could shoot a 7 on the 17th just so you know where you stand......!

He is unbelievable - at least once a round he will "misjudge" one - but the Phil Mickelson misjudgements are like that today - trying to take the balcony off a hotel

Wonder why that is ? - a serious flaw to a magical golfer

He is unbelievable - at least once a round he will "misjudge" one - but the Phil Mickelson misjudgements are like that today - trying to take the balcony off a hotel

Wonder why that is ? - a serious flaw to a magical golfer

The way he lashes at the ball is one theory I've Read . When I was younger I always mind the local pro used to say it didn't matter how rotten your swing was as long as you could repeat it every time. Makes sense but when you consider how big an arc and overswing he has it probably stands to reason that it could go wrong a bit easier than others.

The same article reckoned tiger would eventually have to tone things down as there was no way he could sustain that sort of speed and ball striking as he got older.

I used to have an irrational dislike for Phil Mickelson. knows why as he is an exceptional golfer and you would struggle to meet a nicer fella.

The putting is just incredible last couple of days. Cant remember a time when there were so many with a couple of shots of the lead on the final day. My Each way money has been on Speith and Oosthuizen from the start. Also got Fowler - unlikely with him now.