Scumbag Bbc - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scumbag Bbc

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rossy has me down for a booting next week. for merely questioning the glorious leaders performance.

You never questioned his performance you entered into a sophist drone about shutting down debate. You can't even recall the content of your witterings mere minutes after you crayon them down. even your own brain isn't paying attention to you,

Will the British Biased Corporation show the First Ministers talk today, to the whole of the Scottish people in its entirety tonight , or just wee snippets as a lip jester to suit their masters

You never questioned his performance you entered into a sophist drone about shutting down debate. You can't even recall the content of your witterings mere minutes after you crayon them down. even your own brain isn't paying attention to you,

Na .I apologise for not entering into debate on a thread titled Scumbag BBC. But as I respect you as a poster do you think Salmond playing the paranoia card is wise? Here merely brushes off the impact of what these businesses are saying as if its all a bluff. Edited by EddardStark

No. It's for being the definition of an internet troll.

No. It's for being the definition of an internet troll.

really? I think you should take a look a at the countless threads on the subject matter. They are littered with utter repetition and countless garbage. Some of it from your goodself. Have you not seen my excellent work on the Turnout thread. I am very proud of that. Use the ignore function old chum.

Na .I apologise for not entering into debate on a thread titled Scumbag BBC. But as I respect you as a poster do you think Salmond playing the paranoia card is wise? Here merely brushes off the impact of what these businesses are saying as if its all a bluff.

The problem with all politicians and their advisors is they will see it as wise if it gets the job done. I've only actually seen Salmond speak this week in the video Brant posted earlier with Nick Robinson. With regards to businesses it's a case of some dont like it and some do, so there isn't some united front saying one thing, and the ones that are saying something are getting crazy media headlines spinning the words making the meaning drastically different.

However i would say one thing, if we look at the whole debate by everyone, we cannot conclude that Salmond is the central problem in all of it.

The BBC are scumbags they bullshitted us into iraq they promote the maintenance of an unfair society, they refused to give the palestinian aid charity number cause they wanted to be "impartial". Their reporters just parrot uncritically lines from government. Let slide all sorts of depravity a lot of it criminal with regards to the sex offences .

Wow. When you are up against it you lash out. Rabble rousing, shut down questions from the Beeb and then shut down debate. Welcome to Ecks world.

Sounds exactly like the currents when they died and came back as a new club.Do you lot have a spare black book they can borrow to keep records ?

The way the BBC are reporting the RBS thing is a good case in point. Their headline is: "RBS confirms 'Yes' vote London move". Further down the article they state that such a move would not lead to any job losses or relocations. The story could easily have been run with a headline reflecting this aspect instead: "RBS confirms 'Yes' vote will not result in loss of jobs".

The problem with all politicians and their advisors is they will see it as wise if it gets the job done. I've only actually seen Salmond speak this week in the video Brant posted earlier with Nick Robinson. With regards to businesses it's a case of some dont like it and some do, so there isn't some united front saying one thing, and the ones that are saying something are getting crazy media headlines spinning the words making the meaning drastically different.

However i would say one thing, if we look at the whole debate by everyone, we cannot conclude that Salmond is the central problem in all of it.

The BBC are scumbags they bullshitted us into iraq they promote the maintenance of an unfair society, they refused to give the palestinian aid charity number cause they wanted to be "impartial". Their reporters just parrot uncritically lines from government. Let slide all sorts of depravity a lot of it criminal with regards to the sex offences .

You just have to look at how they have covered the Health and Social Care Act and its implications for the NHS. Anyone thinking this is just an issue with the independence debate needs to wake up and smell the coffee.

Edited by Lamia

The way the BBC are reporting the RBS thing is a good case in point. Their headline is: "RBS confirms 'Yes' vote London move". Further down the article they state that such a move would not lead to any job losses or relocations. The story could easily have been run with a headline reflecting this aspect instead: "RBS confirms 'Yes' vote will not result in loss of jobs".

And they haven't even said "in the event of a Yes vote" have they? Just that they are making contingency plans? As you would expect any company to?

If and when it's a Yes vote, if there is a currency union, would there be any need for them to 'leave'?