Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

I'm equally disappointed you went as far as explaining what a colon looks like.

Over here that's how the ####ers insist on pronouncing my name. Even when you tell them it's Colin, they argue it's not! :-))

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're no fun. We were dreaming of him going and us getting some cash in.

What about if we gave you him for nothing? We'll even throw in McCulloch and Moshni?

You're going about it all the wrong way. Double the price & we'll be tricked into thinking he's good.

I see in the news a target for the manager job, Vitor Perier has been ordered back to Greece facing the sack after having secret talks with Rangers. He is now odds on at the bookies as well.

Taking the thread off course for a wee second. Brentford released a manager who took them to the playoffs? That's a decent achievement in such a competitive league. Football confuses me at times :lol:

The owner of the club owns some betting websites I think. He wanted to use his statistical approach on players but Warburton wanted a say as he felt there were sometimes other factors to be taken into consideration.

The owner of the club owns some betting websites I think. He wanted to use his statistical approach on players but Warburton wanted a say as he felt there were sometimes other factors to be taken into consideration.

That makes sense. Although I always consult Football manager before forming an opinion on a player that I'm not aware of. :lol:

Seems like a very good appointment, and a step away from the "Rangers men" mentality that's always surrounded the club.