Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016 - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Recovery - Season 2015/2016

I don't want any big name signings.. I want a coach who can mould a team together from our youths and also a number of players who are available at manageable wage levels. I'll settle for another season in the Championship if that mean we had a plan in place.

i think many people on here would be suprised how many rangers fans feel this way, excellent post!

Edited by albathebrave

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent read the whole thread - has anyone mentioned chick on sportsound last night - comedy gold? Arguing that scottish football top flight needed rangers and tom english arguing that fans of the rest of scottish football would disagree. poor chick just couldnt comprehend what was being said. he could not fathom that there were people out there who couldnt care less if rangers were in the top flight or not. tom english was spot on regarding the fans viewpoint - basically that fans of the other SPL clubs didnt give a flying f*ck. it was purely the money men and media who wanted it.

Aye it sounded like Chicko walked out in the middle of the programme!

Mark Warburton hold 'informal' talks with Rangers.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32972187

He'll be perfect for the roll...

Edited by Toepoke

Most of us suggested you do that 3 years ago but naw, the fans demanded big names.

Can't think of any Rangers fans that I know who wan't big names. Most people wanted us to start afresh, develop a better brand of football and have some long term strategy - none of which happened.

Can anyone explain to me why so many non rangers fan feel this obsessive compulsion to go on rangers sites daily?

On the flip side - do any rangers fans go on other teams forums?

What would Aberdeen fans say if mcinnes went to rangers.

Surely he would have to be mental to consider it

What would Aberdeen fans say if Forfar made a £8million bid for Niall McGinn?

It's about as likely as McInnes joining the Huns.

Can anyone explain to me why so many non rangers fan feel this obsessive compulsion to go on rangers sites daily?

Voyeurism. Nosiness. Devilment.

i think many people on here would be suprised how many rangers fans feel this way, excellent post!

Aye, if only more of them thought that way 3 years ago

Cos they are comedy gold.

It let's you remember how the other, unfortunate other half live.